Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Pizza Party Friday!!!

It's National Pizza Party Day!!!

I think I shall have to do my very best to help celebrate this special occasion

I think we all deserve a nice big slice!

Have a great weekend all you wonderful Designers!!

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
    Wow, somehow I missed No Pants Friday.
    Probably a good thing. Woulda been a bad day to go commando.
    __________________________________________________ _____

Originally posted by Buda View Post
    I missed no pants Friday also! It's Thursday here now. I'm at work and I'm not wearing pants.

p.s. I'm wearing a skirt you pervs.
    Originally posted by <b> View Post
    Now come on. It's perfectly normal for a man's attention to suddenly shift and refocus when he hears a woman say she's wearing no pants. It's basic biology. As for skirts, very few women where I work still wear them, which I have mixed feelings about because they really do look nice.
    Originally posted by Ratkins View Post
    Go ahead, <b>, wear a skirt to work. I'm sure all the women would appreciate it.

Originally posted by Buda View Post
    ... in Thailand where it is very difficult to find things that are both squishy and not FULL of chili.
    Originally posted by Kool View Post
    Restraining myself from making a comment on this LOL

Originally posted by Nobert View Post
    Yeah, I don't think you can copyright the natural arch that a person makes when they dive into the water. Otherwise the Olympics would be in the serious legal soup. If you made a logo with a mountain in it, would you be ripping off Paramount Pictures?
    Originally posted by salsa View Post
    No, you'd be ripping off Folgers.

Originally posted by HotButton View Post
    Nuh-uh. Coors Light.

Originally posted by Bladez
    Word of advice:
    It's better to have a lobster on your piano, than crabs on your organ!

Originally posted by Kool
    Just make sure the OCR doesn't accidentally substitute lower case "T"s for lower case "F"s in a document that is all about tires and contains the word "fit" many many times and that a sales rep, who should have known better, doesn't come in to your desk and grab the proof you were gonna check right after you got back from lunch and send it off to the customer.

Originally posted by Riefnu
    I brought some pitchforks and torches for everyone. So where are we Angry Mobbing?

Originally posted by yourgreenbag
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do to get publicity for my website on what I consider a very limited budget?
    Originally posted by frankster
    Well, you could start by pottering around the internet finding places where graphic designers congregate and attempt to surreptitiously draw the more retarded ones to your site. Oh... wait...

Mmmm pizza... Thanks for the quotes! It seems I missed where all the good stuff was happening this week.
    Been a crap week with the car hopefully we get it figured out soon, at least it's a long weekend!
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

Speaking of no-pants day…I totally kilt it.

Pizza. Mmmm. Time to order a meat-lover's.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Red Kittie Kat
        Red Kittie Kat commented
        Editing a comment
        I see what you did there....

Great quotes Red

Ack I've been craving pizza, my sore gums aren't up to it yet. I'm still on the squishy, non chilli filled, food

Comment

• Buda
        Buda commented
        Editing a comment
        Could you eat pizza dip with soft bread?

• Kool
        Kool commented
        Editing a comment
        Bread is still pretty tough. I can handle foods that break apart fairly easily but bread tends to compress.

• B
        B commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you could toss it into a blender a make a pizza smoothie, but that would probably be disgusting.

Woohoo Pizza

Happy Friday guys, hope all is good on the home front! Miss ya'll
      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Red Kittie Kat
        Red Kittie Kat commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey stranger!

• The Artist
        The Artist commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, replying to posts... what's happened to this place

Hey Kittie

This week flew by and now today is taking a month. Have a good weekend everyone!

Comment

Have a great weekend everyone! Mr Buda is finishing his 3 month "holiday" because he starts a new job on Monday. It will be wonderful to have 2 incomes again but good to know we can survive on one income. He is getting his dangerous goods drivers license today (Saturday) so today I will be free to do lots of freelance work...just the moment I get out of bed. Sometimes I swear the iPad is both a blessing and a curse.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Happy Friday all you non-freelancing non-breeders.

Comment

Happy Friday folks!
            Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X