Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Doughnut Day Friday!!!

It's National Doughnut Day

Where to get your Free Donut! ---------> Clicky!!!

What is your favorite? Mine is Boston Creme mmmmmmm

Have a great weekend all you wonderful Designers!!

LBA's Spider thread is the official Thread of the Week - Enjoy

...and other quote worthy news:

Originally posted by seamas View Post
    I think the pig-faced girl is making me lose my appetite.

I am assuming the target audience for this is 14 year old boys?
    Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
    There's a very fine line between "clever" and "insulting."
    Originally posted by Obsidian86 View Post
    Am I supposed to eat her, or want to have sex with her? Hahaha (that's what everyone's thinking). Either way, whateve's. Some people here seem to be forgetting other successful man-beast creatures that are used in art and advertising across the world.

Mermaid? A sexy fish lady in a sea-shell bikini.
    The jolly green giant? Part man, part plant, all hunk.
    You think I'm not envious of Tony the Tiger's rock hard abs or muscular physique? Well, you'd be wrong.
    Originally posted by Buda View Post
    Um...Have you used the internet before?
    Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
    If the creative industry was less like bacon maybe people wouldn't be tempted to take a piece of it

Originally posted by Ben Kessler
    OK, now here's what I read:

Blah blah blah football blah
    Third-down field goal blah blah
    Here's a commercial that cost a trillion dollars
    Blah blah blah Bruce Springsteen

Originally posted by Pointyhat
    Laughing. Not in this forum. The four main food groups:
    Bacon
    Bacon bits
    Slab bacon
    Pork back
    Not necessarily in that order at all times. Except of course for bacon.

And for sides: Noodles, Avocados, Cheese and of course, Beer.
    Short menu, but truly scrumptious.

Originally posted by urstwile
    This just in from the FSM:

The FSM doesn't cahoot. The FSM would no more cahoot than Yoda would speak in paltry English syntactical stylings.

The FSM sees things as they should be, and adjusts the dynamics as necessary, much like the tide.

Upon seeing that this poll was sorely lacking in appropriate contenders, the FSM has seen the recent results, and, like the tide, has adjusted the face of the poll accordingly.

The FSM has spoken. FSM out.

Originally posted by seamas
    Since you are new here I'll let you into a bit of information that veterans here don't want to talk about.

The last round of Sig Battles weren't pretty.

We are talking about a full scale war. There were over a dozen fatalities, hundreds, injured. One designer is still in a coma.

The whole mention of it brings up some nasty memories and bitter recriminations. What may be fun on other forums can get deadly on this site. Just a little fyi.

Nice quotes Kitty.
    Got my free donut. Didn't even have to ask for it. They handed it out the window with my coffee. Boston Creme too! LOL.
    I always get a BC donut on Saturday mornings and the girl at the drive thru remembered.
    Hmm...I'm getting too predictable in my old age....

Comment

Ooh lucky you . I could go for one so bad right now....but that would require getting out of my Jammie's LOL!

Comment

TGIF! I just wanna get through this day, go home & pull up the drawbridge & release the dragons.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Yay Friday! thanks for the quotes Kittie, I missed some of these, I had to go and read the thread pertaining to Buda's derision, LMAO.

Picking up furniture this weekend for our new arrival, hopefully it all goes smoothly. Have a great weekend everybody.
          Last edited by kemingMatters; 06-06-2014, 09:42 AM.
          Design is not decoration.

Comment

Thanks Kittie!! Have pink sprinkled weekend everyone!

Comment

Humpf, I had to pay for my donut. But they did put it in a white paper bag with my name on it…one of the benefits of living in a small town.

Thanks for the quotes!

Comment

I was just thinking about how donuts are too sweet, and how it would be awesome if they made a donut with no frosting/glaze, and instead of a sweet filling, they had ham and cheese or sausage, then I realized I'm an idiot.
                "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

I'm getting a donut right now.
                . . . in bed

(.)(.)™

You can fry an egg on the devil's hiney, but it ain't never gonna come out sunny-side up, A-men!

Comment

• KitchWitch
                  KitchWitch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You could get a LOT of donuts and feed them to your brown recluse population. Watching them perish from diabetes would take longer, but it might be more personally satisfying.

Funny story: Patty stopped by one of our little Mom&Pop donut shops this morning. There was a line, and they were limiting people to a half a dozen because they were almost out (at 9 a.m.)! Apparently they didn't know, or had forgotten, about donut day, and people were coming in buying 4, 5, and 6 dozen at a time!

To quote Julia Roberts in Pretty Women, "Big mistake. Huge."
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X