Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Full Moon Friday the 13th!!!!

Be safe on this scary day!!!

Have a great weekend all you wonderful Designers!!

Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
    Buda... taking in suspicious files from someone who didn't need them anymore... you really are a bond villain; aren't you?
    Originally posted by <b> View Post
    The company owner's heart might swell with pride when he sees an ominous black page appear with his company's logo brazenly glowing in the darkness like a beacon of hope to his customers. All the site visitors will see, however, is an annoying impediment that's wasting several seconds of their valuable time with a pompous display of fluff.
    Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
    Splash page = mime interrupting your entry into the grocery store

Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale
    Pots are more convenient than aluminum foil hats. They don't fall apart after a few wearings, your cat is less likely to try playing with it, and the aliens trying to read your thoughts have an even tougher time trying to get through the thicker metal. The only drawback is when you have a friend in the vicinity with an evil streak and a large metal serving spoon.

Doioioioioing!!!! **eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee**
    Originally posted by a_muse
    So it's all about the sucking, I should have known
    Here I thought is was about the art and the sensual allure.
    It always ends up being about the sucking.........

Hey where's the parmesan cheese?

Originally posted by cj2a
    I tried to get a job in pr0n, but was limited by the size of my portfolio.
    Originally posted by hewligan
    You think you got it bad - try being a man in this country who doesn't know anything about rugby. I'm sure it's considered downright freakish.

I keep telling people: "Well, when it comes to sports, I know a lot about computers..."
    Originally posted by budafist
    I'd imagine flexi-curves are good for slapping people with.
    Originally posted by Rocketpig
    Bill Gates would kick Jobs' ass in a cage match. Don't let those glasses and bad haircut fool you. Billy is an animal.
    Originally posted by mac.FINN
    Well Ex, you might not care, but I don't care that you don't care. And that's a double negative so therefor...uh... you care?

Is that how that works? Whatever, I don't care...or do I?
    Originally posted by CamarotaDesign
    Broacher- The Pony Express called, your lead type set is in from the foundry.
    Originally posted by mac.FINN
    I never eat the Airport food period; or the Airport food comma, but especially not the Airport food colon.

Ah Broacher…Wonder what he's up to theses days…and mac.FINN.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Red Kittie Kat
      Red Kittie Kat commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep ... the Classics make me happy and sad all at the same time ... they are funny but then I start missing everyone *sigh*

Great quotage Red, thanks for covering for me

Comment

Agreed, thanks Kittie, although you forgot that if you do find yourself running from a killer, running upstairs is basically the same as running into the arms of death, so probably best to avoid the staircase too

Have a great weekend, more furniture building for me, glider and a bookcase left and then we're ready.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

Happy Weekend everyone! I'm going out on the boat and afterwards plan to do some serious catching up on some shut eye.
      Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

• Red Kittie Kat
        Red Kittie Kat commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like a good plan to me

Woo hoo, Friday!
      I have a low-tech vacay coming up so will be scarce.

Comment

• Red Kittie Kat
        Red Kittie Kat commented
        Editing a comment
        Have a super time!!

Where ya going PD? Whatcha gonna do? Who're gonna see?
      Thanks Kittie! Friday Fabulousness as always!

Comment

Great classics! I had a wonderful day on Friday. Something must have been in the air.

Mr Buda and I left the city to go to a beach town on Saturday, some friends have just moved from the bottom of New Zealand to a beach town about 1 hour away from us. We bought some rum, home made lemonade and made ourselves at home at their place.

It's wonderful to have friends move closer. Most of our friends have been steadily moving away.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• nomorext
          Hi there, pixels!
          nomorext
          Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
          Today, 12:54 PM
        • Glitchin
          Reply to 3D view of a logo
          Glitchin
          Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
          Today, 12:45 PM
        • B
          Reply to 3D view of a logo
          B
          You could use most any 3D application, but something like this would be easy enough to do in Photoshop.
          Today, 12:39 PM
        • Closer
          3D view of a logo
          Closer
          Hey Guys!

I am looking for the software, to make these awesome presentations of
          logo - designs:

Thanks in advance!
          ~Closer...
          Today, 12:30 PM
        • designzombie
          Reply to How do we interact with Graphic Design communications on an everyday basis?
          designzombie
          Hint: we interact with graphic communications far more often than we interact with graphic design communications.
          Today, 12:23 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X