Is there a member list here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a member list here?

I have not been in here for such a long time and the names are new to me. Was just looking to see if the ones I knew were still here or maybe just the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent...LOL

All of that stuff is disabled because it didn't really work and it caused bugs in other areas. Right now we are in a holding pattern as far as this forum software goes. The forum is coming under new ownership again soon and the new owners will decide whether to try and stick with this horrible platform or move to something new.

PD and I are about the only ones left from the old old crew. Check the "Corner Pub" forum and run through the Friday posts. Anyone who is still active will show up in there.

Comment

There is/was, but the upgrade to vBulletin 5 disappeared it.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by Kool View Post
        ..the new owners will decide whether to try and stick with this horrible platform or move to something new.
        I wonder if making a few sacrificial offerings -- maybe two or three virgin forum members -- to the new forum gods will help persuade them.

Comment

How do you prove they're virgins?

How about we just use week old noobs?
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• garricks
            garricks commented
            Editing a comment
            Obviously sacrificing spammers doesn't work.

• KitchWitch
            KitchWitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, but let's keep trying.

Originally posted by Buda View Post
          How do you prove they're virgins?

How about we just use week old noobs?

SO WHAT. Sacrificing virgins is lame and not very impressive. People have been doing that for ages, even before Rosa Parks defended the Alamo at the battle of Stalingrad. Now bring some virgins back to life and I'll be impressed. Then I guarantee we'll see new forums software within the week.
          "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

• garricks
            garricks commented
            Editing a comment
            BAHAHAHA!!!!

We could go the complete opposite and slight promiscuous elderly men.
          Design is not decoration.

Comment

Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
            We could go the complete opposite and slight promiscuous elderly men.
            That sounds more like a threat than an offering.
            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

• kemingMatters
              kemingMatters commented
              Editing a comment
              Isn't that the opposite of an offering?

• KitchWitch
              KitchWitch commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the opposite of an offering is theft. Somewhere in the middle is takesies-backsies.

LOL I never liked vBulletin either but such is life. I came in today cause somewhere my birthdate changed...LOL and when I logged in, lo and behold, a memberlist link...LOL

Sacrificing virgins in this day and age? Even the vampire on Once Bitten would starve quicker.

Comment

I'm wondering if I should feel slighted?

Comment

Originally posted by angelsfire View Post
                LOL I never liked vBulletin either but such is life. I came in today cause somewhere my birthdate changed...LOL and when I logged in, lo and behold, a memberlist link...LOL

Sacrificing virgins in this day and age? Even the vampire on Once Bitten would starve quicker.

Maybe the forum is trying to solve that no-virgin dilemma by changing your birth date to back when you were one. Soon you'll wake up a 10 year old virgin, perfect for sacrifice.

Comment

It's nice that we can pick right back up on the weird two years later.
                  Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

LOL that is the mark of a good forum...no post is ever too old to answer...especially when one does not get notifications like they have set in their accounts.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                    Working...
                    X