Happy Friday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me on roller skates would be a disaster!! LOL

It will be a whisky evening later though.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Happy Friday Everyone!

Comment

Heh heh, Ivan posted this this morning "Celebrate, It's Friday!!"

Comment

• KitchWitch
          KitchWitch commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I can help out, for those that don't speak the language. This is an instructional video. See, these three girls have bought new dresses, but they're too small. Their father tells them that they'll have to stretch them out themselves this time, because when he does it, it hurts his arm. Dad's friends back him up. So they're showing how to stretch out a dress that's too tight. "Ooh yooka yu" = "Gosh, that feels better." The grandfathers join in for a bit, but one hasn't turned on his hearing aid and he's just excited he can't hear anything. The other one never let his daughters dress that way, so his arm is okay. Then the girls get more dresses and have to stretch those out, too. And dad keeps saying, "I'm not doing it this time, girls, my arm hurts! I have to do these stretches now for tennis elbow!"

• Kool
          Kool commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome, thanks Kitch. That is exactly what I thought it was about

• PrintDriver
          PrintDriver commented
          Editing a comment
          I turned that on and the cats ran out of the room. One is looking at me from the cellarway door asking if its ok to come back up. LOL.

This weekend I will mostly be playing Ryzom.
        Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Happy Friday!

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm going to enjoy our strange 60+ degree weather while all you easties dig out of the snow

Comment

• KitchWitch
              KitchWitch commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here! We're supposed to hit 65 tomorrow. I keep hearing people talk about a day of yard work, and it makes me laugh.

Like A Regular weekend, yup going to drink a liters of beer

Comment

If Boston gets nailed this weekend like they say they'll have had over 84 inches in snow since Jan. 23. Oh, you HEARD me.

Comment

• PrintDriver
                PrintDriver commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you noticed that now that we are in contention for the Olympics, suddenly the T is "old and unreliable" and needs to be updated? I'm not sure if the tail isn't waggin the dog here...
                I think they should just build a whole bunch of barges and float the Olympics out in the harbor. That would be fun!

I was in HS in 78 too. Boston was not on my radar. If the T was running then, it should be running now, even though the cars are "older." I do remember the travel ban. I also remember the town sending out a backhoe to clear the ends of everyone's driveways and to push back the road banks so you could see at intersections. Now they barely even plow.
                Last edited by PrintDriver; 02-14-2015, 10:05 AM.

• Designia
                Designia commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't believe that after the Big Dig debacle they's even CONSIDER the Olympics.
                -1 today and another 8" of snow tomorrow!! It's just so damn pretty :P

• Voltimand
                Voltimand commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been waiting for it all week. I'm going to cry (and then said tears will freeze to my face).

What You Guys Plan for Weekend. Plan a trip to Pondy. Yummy

Comment

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X