Happy Friday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday!

All you, Shit storm dealing, Vertical video hating, Submerged fat guy eating fries admiring, PDF link losing, Data merging, Saruman mourning, Fellow designers!

Have a great weekend

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Designia
      Designia commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAOOO!

Thanks, Kool. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Like my high school biology teacher always said, "Don't smoke, Don't drink, Don't do drugs, Don't do each other". LOL

Comment

• KitchWitch
      KitchWitch commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds like an incredibly boring weekend.

• bubby17346
      bubby17346 commented
      Editing a comment
      I always thought of it like the pirate code. It's just guidelines really.

• KitchWitch
      KitchWitch commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, pirate opposite day, maybe.

Friday trivia...
    • The small pocket in the larger pocket of your jeans was originally designed for pocket watches.
    • An alleged Virgina bank robber denies robbing a bank because he asked the teller "politely."
    • A "quidnunc" is a person who is eager to know the latest news and gossip.
    • Blue whales are so enormous that a small child could swim through its veins.
    • Man is the only mammal that willingly delays sleep.
    • The number of skin cancer cases due to tanning is higher than the number of lung cancer cases due to smoking.
    • It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter.
    • In 1993, the U.S. government spent $277,000 on pickle research.
    • According to the Journal of Experimental Psychology, fooling yourself into thinking you slept well, event if you didn't, still improves performance.
    • There is more real lemon juice in Lemon Pledge furniture polish than in Country Time Lemonade.
    • In Scotland, it is illegal to be drunk and in possession of a cow.
    • There is a video game called "Lose/Lose" with real life consequences. It deletes a random file on your computer every time you kill an enemy,
    • In outer space there exists a gigantic cloud of alcohol, which can be used to produce 400 trillion trillion pints of beer.
    • The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
    • A woman from Florida once called 911 because her local McDonald's ran out of nuggets.
    • Those stars and colors you see when you rub your eyes are called "phosphenes."
    • The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Kool
      Kool commented
      Editing a comment
      "Man is the only mammal that willingly delays sleep."

I never thought about this LOL

• KitchWitch
      KitchWitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Due to the lack of sleep, lol.

That last one is pretty disgusting I heard that same thing about men's beards. Happy Friday everyone, I'm finally convinced that the snow is truly over, so this weekend I'm putting my shovel away.

Comment

• KitchWitch
      KitchWitch commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually hear something along the lines of the last one more in reference to the fact that toilet seats simply aren't as filthy as people assume they are. That a desk would have more bacteria because toilet seats are assumed to be filthy so they're cleaned far more. Not that that helps. At all.

Originally posted by Designia View Post
    I'm finally convinced that the snow is truly over, so this weekend I'm putting my shovel away.
    Same with me and rain. But I'll be putting my boat away.

Have a great weekend.
    "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

• Obsidian86
      Obsidian86 commented
      Editing a comment
      Scratch that. It just started raining.

Boats and rain = FISHING DAY!
    Happy Friday everyone.

Designia, I put my shovel away last weekend. Might think about putting the AC in the window this weekend.

Comment

• Kool
      Kool commented
      Editing a comment
      Have those giant snow mounds full of fire hydrants, parking meters, and small cars melted yet?

• Designia
      Designia commented
      Editing a comment
      The snow farms still have snow and as it melts it's just uncovering mountains of trash the plows picked up. Almost as disgusting as my office desk. (See above!)
      PD, I just put the AC in Wed. for the cats during the day, I live over a barn so it's attic-like.

• PrintDriver
      PrintDriver commented
      Editing a comment
      Some of those cars were not so small...
      The last of my snow pile melted early last month. It was on a Saturday. We had a sort-of party for it as the last of it melted into the patio stones.

I still have one shovel out but it's because I keep forgetting about it when I go to the shed.

Happy Friday All.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

We've got the 3H's in town for the weekend. Hazy, Hot and HUMID. It's going to be like bacon-fat rendering hot. Fry eggs on a dashboard hot. Gimme that ice water or I'm gonna cut you hot.

Hmm, maybe I should stock up on ice and scotch ....

Have a great weekend folks!
      Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Have a stupidly crazy awesome weekend peeps!

I'm rockin' to the thunder of AC/DC all weekend long drinking as much beer as I can possibly consume.

...might not survive this one.

...rock or bust.

Comment

• KitchWitch
          KitchWitch commented
          Editing a comment
          Doo eet!

• ISitude
          ISitude commented
          Editing a comment
          ...steady flow of pizza!

Went to the Renaissance Faire today and got henna for the first time. Looooove it.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• ISitude
          ISitude commented
          Editing a comment
          ...nice!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X