Have a great weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great weekend!

All you, yoyo yoing, Self taught, App testing, Clicky clicky make form clickty shift clicking, Adobe shooting, Personal branding, Personal branding, Personal branding, Interview question questioning, Circle distributing, Graphic Designers!

Have a great weekend

Oo! Sunday is Drunk Forgiveness Day!

(Some people call it Father's Day, but in my house, that's just a euphemism.)
    I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

I'm not supposed to be working today. Guess what I'm doing today? Working.

Happy Father's day to all you Dads out there.
      Hug em while you got em.

Comment

I just texted my husband and asked him to pick up mini-peanut butter cups when he's at Trader Joe's this afternoon. He has chosen to pretend I texted the wrong number. It's gonna be a long weekend.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

It's going to be a long weekend. Early Saturday I'm driving for 12 hours with a car full of stuff and a cat, spending the night with my Ex and ex mother in law. Then driving back early Sunday. Luckily it may be the last time I ever have to drive through Oklahoma.
          "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Heading to KC to see Dad tomorrow, spending Sunday with the stepdad. Can't wait to get out of work tonight, though. There is literally nothing going on. Hope everyone has a great weekend and be safe on your travels. Happy Father's Day

Comment

Happy weekend! I got a great job offer yesterday so it's back to full time for me after spending almost five years raising the kid and freelancing part time. Actually, they're encouraging me to keep freelancing and giving me the flexible hours to keep doing it! Win-win! So excited.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!

Comment

• PrintDriver
                PrintDriver commented
                Editing a comment
                That's great news Salsa.

• B
                B commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, great news indeed! The flexible hours would be especially nice.

• garricks
                garricks commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats! Great news.

That's awesome Salsa!

Comment

I can see so much positive-sm in all of the forum. SO glad I joined the site and hoping this sunday will be better for me. 12 hours travel with the whole family

Comment

Congrats Salsa! Happy Weekend Folks!! An an extra shout out to everyone who feels or functions as a father! Cheers!
                  Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

• KitchWitch
                    KitchWitch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Since we have no kids, I bought my husband a Father's Day card from the dog. Inside it actually reads, "Love, the Dog." LOL

Gonna be a nice quiet weekend for me. Much napping involved, I think.
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X