Stupid question??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question??

I haven't had the need to post any type of personal message since the U/I change on this site. Now I can't for the life of my figure out if its still possible?
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

A private message?
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Click on the image of the person you want to PM.
      If they write back, a notice appears next to the word Messages top right, in red.
      The interface is wacky though. It's an adventure every time I try to send one.
      If you only have a user name, just click on that word "messages" top right.

Comment

• KitchWitch
        KitchWitch commented
        Editing a comment
        When I click on your image, there is no option to PM you. You must have it locked down, lol.

I don't think so... I've received PMs from others.
      There's no button that says Private message at the top of the list of my posts?
      Edit: just checked. PM was turned on.

Comment

• KitchWitch
        KitchWitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope. Looks like I have to subscribe to you to do it.

Yours doesn't work, PD, But Kitch's does, thanks, I'll see if this person has theirs enabled.
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

The settings say it is on and that it's set for "all users," not just subscribers.
        It doesn't work if you click on Messages either?

Eh. Forum bug, probably. Hopefully Brie was able to just click on whoever it was she was trying to reach.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RMo
          Reply to Please review my -responsive design- website
          RMo
          Hey,

some quick things:
          • your page is just a tiny bit too wide. There is a scrollbar at the bottom. That shouldn't be there
          • add a favicon
          • there is a massive amount of space after loading
          Today, 03:18 PM
        • Bilberryblue
          Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
          Bilberryblue
          Thanks for the reply. The one who told me this already played the game, and he said that a puzzle would appear once changed to b and w. He said a graphic artist or an app could do this.

Today, 10:41 AM
        • kemingMatters
          Comment on Photography peeps, I need your help!
          kemingMatters
          You might be able to do something with a photocopier, as some colours dropout (yellows) and others turn darker than you'd think
          Today, 10:06 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
          KitchWitch
          Hi Bilberryblue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
          Today, 09:20 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to ROOTS Logo
          KitchWitch
          Hi Biabarrackus and welcome to GDF.

This thread is over ten years old, but thanks for the input.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain...
          Today, 09:18 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X