X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mirrorless camera

Very informative thread.

Hi Neville and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by NevilleOlivares View Post
      Very informative thread.
      Okay.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to What is Abstraction Art?
        B
        One question: why did you feel compelled to register and tell us this on your first post?

Unfortunately, you won't get a chance to answer since you copied your post from here: https://ww...
        Yesterday, 11:23 PM
      • La Mer Siren
        Reply to Portfolio Design Critique
        La Mer Siren
        I love your ZD branding! Great colors and hierarchy. I would like to see more pieces similar to that. You might want to try a different color then gold for your IMMARISA piece. It looks a little washed...
        Yesterday, 07:40 PM
      • MikeTyler
        Help with bitmap to vector conversion
        MikeTyler
        Hello all -

I just joined GDF and look forward to learning and sharing some knowledge. I am a hobbyist but have a technical background and hope someone can help me.

I have a...
        Yesterday, 06:29 PM
      • sacred888
        What is Abstraction Art?
        sacred888
        What is Abstraction Art?
        This Design/Artwork is Called Abstraction Art because Abstraction Art is art which indicates a departure from reality in the way art is represented. Abstraction Art is unconcerned...
        Yesterday, 05:40 PM
      • B
        Reply to Creating Outline of Logo (Help!)
        B
        What do you mean by "set proportion?"

As for outlines, how did you create it? Ultimately, you really ought to draw it in vector format....
        Yesterday, 04:13 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X