Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Logo design for Game Developer
    PrintDriver
    So now we're up to four claimants. Excellent.

from the Shutterstock license:...
    Today, 11:47 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    creare
    no good, as if they were three separate things.
    the idea is good but you have to try to get them freehand on a sheet of paper, you can take inspiration from old photographs or something to similar...
    Today, 10:53 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Critique for my logos
    creare
    ~~You need to think of them in black and white, for example on how to make a cardboard box.
    the font are not good ,too crushed ,and difficult to read ,you also have to adjust the set with diamond...
    Today, 10:45 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Critique for my logos
    creare
    You need to think of them in black and white, for example on how to make a cardboard box.
    the font are not good ,too crushed ,and difficult to read ,you also have to adjust the set with diamond...
    Today, 10:44 PM
  • grphxdsner
    Comment on Flyer looking for improvements
    grphxdsner
    This is amazing.
    Today, 10:05 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Kitch ... sounds like he liked it if he ate the pan too!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Luckily it was disposable.

And they played until frickin' 5 am this morning. Next time I'm putting sleeping pills in whatever I bake. What was I thinking giving them sugar??
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• ROFL! Kitch, that's hilarious. I'm glad you've tamed your oven. You're an awesome baker.

I wonder if the pan was used as a shield in a sword fight?
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• You know, that's possible. I should check the back yard for signs of struggle... or geek ballers that didn't make it home. Yikes.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• "Let's not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place."
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Reuben dip! Oh boy.
              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Not a recipe, but I just saw an ad for a new Reynolds product. It's a pan liner that's foil on the outside and non-stick parchment paper on the inside. The example they showed was lasagna. I like casseroles, so I'm going to start looking for this in my grocery.

Comment

• that sounds like a very nifty idea

Comment

• Found the pan! There was a little cake left so the neighbor took it home so his girlfriend could try it. I knew y'all were worried.
                    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• pan liners? quick spray of veggie oil is all i ever use.

OMG reuben dip sounds AWESOME! i just made my corned beef last night and have a nice chuck leftover. i was going to make a reuben but i think i'll give this a shot instead.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
                        Found the pan! There was a little cake left so the neighbor took it home so his girlfriend could try it. I knew y'all were worried.

lmao ... that is awesome

Comment

• So cute! Hey Buda!

Easter Bunny Macarons

Comment

• So cute

Comment

• I'd eat those bunbunnies.
                              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Here's a bunch of retro breakfast recipes! http://www.mrbreakfast.com/list.asp?id=1

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X