X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those look good, Garricks.

Came across this on our internal social network. Haven't tried it, but it sound good.

SALSA CHICKEN courtesy of http://chefmommy-brandao.blogspot.co...ow-cooker.html
    Ingredients:

1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
    1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (I used the cream of chicken)
    1 cup salsa
    1 package taco seasoning
    1 cup sour cream
    cilantro, for serving (optional) (I also added a little shredded cheddar-jack, black beans and scallion on top)

Directions:

Put chicken, soup, and salsa in slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over everything. Cook on low for 6 hours. If shredding the chicken, pull the breasts out and shred; return back to slow cooker. Stir in sour cream and heat just until everything is combined.

NOTE: I used half-fat soup and only half a cup of light sour cream. It was really yummy.
    "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• Looks great

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• ***dies***

Overnight Baked Caramel French Toast

Ingredients

Topping:
        1 cup packed brown sugar
        6 tablespoons butter or margarine
        1/3 cup whipping (heavy) cream
        1 tablespoon light corn syrup
        (I added chopped pecans for a little somethin' extra!)

French Toast:
        3 eggs
        1/2 cup milk
        1 teaspoon vanilla
        1/4 teaspoon salt
        8 (3/4-inch-thick) diagonal cut slices French bread

Directions:
        1.* Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 2-quart saucepan, mix topping ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. DO NOT BOIL. Spread topping in baking dish.

2.* In shallow bowl, beat eggs with fork. Beat in milk, vanilla and salt. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, making sure all egg mixture is absorbed; arrange over topping in dish. Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.

3.* When ready to bake, heat oven to 400F. Uncover baking dish; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and toast is golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 3 minutes.

4.* Place large heatproof serving platter upside down over baking dish; turn platter and baking dish over. Remove baking dish, scraping any extra caramel topping onto toast. Serve immediately.

Source

Comment

• WANT!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• I think I just went into diabetic shock.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Berrylicious Microwave Muffin

Take a little less than a quarter cup of quick oats, 1 egg, a small handful of blueberries, and some brown sugar or Stevia if you like things sweet, and mix it all up in a coffee mug. If you want your muffin a little moist a tablespoon of plain soymilk or almond milk will do it.

Then place in the microwave for 1 min. Watch it carefully! This could overflow!

If the muffin top does not look firm, place back in 30 sec at a time.

Once ready, flip mug upside down onto a plate and slice some fresh strawberries to decorate.

Source

Comment

• AAAAHHHHH! STOP IT!
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Lol....at least the last one was a healthier choice

Comment

• In my defense, it was almost 10 p.m. and I was about to go to bed. There are no midnight snacks at Chez Badger.

Comment

• that caramel french toast got me aroused

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I didn't post the cinnamon bun recipe I found yet......wait 'till you see that

Comment

• ^^^oooooooooo^^^

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                            Berrylicious Microwave Muffin

What is the texture of this like?
                            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

• http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/cin...-d5c3675e7d57/

Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze

Comment

• That looks very yummy

@Obsidian....not sure. I haven't tried it yet. I need to get the ingredients

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X