X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damsel in Distress

Distress Signal: I need someone to direct me to the thread(s) that might give me something to work for the written portion of how the GDF Calendar project got started.

I have the Save Ana website bookmarked and can get some info from there, but I am really struggling with finding how the idea for the calendar came about. I'm looking for the beginning thoughts of this. Who was involved, when, (I know the why, but not the connection), what was discussed, etc. Basically, I'm researching from a human interest viewpoint to hopefullly grab the attention and interest of potential owners. I may not use it all but it helps me get the feel of what happened. If there is no particular thread on this, can someone give me some background info?

Well, since I guess you could say I started all this craziness...here's the link

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...light=calendar
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks. That helps a ton...now to go onto the maze of threads!

Comment

Tea - I am PM'ing you. Let's work on this together initially.

Comment

Great stuff guys. Glad you are getting the ball rolling on this! Much love
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X