No announcement yet.

Damsel in Distress

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damsel in Distress

Distress Signal: I need someone to direct me to the thread(s) that might give me something to work for the written portion of how the GDF Calendar project got started.

I have the Save Ana website bookmarked and can get some info from there, but I am really struggling with finding how the idea for the calendar came about. I'm looking for the beginning thoughts of this. Who was involved, when, (I know the why, but not the connection), what was discussed, etc. Basically, I'm researching from a human interest viewpoint to hopefullly grab the attention and interest of potential owners. I may not use it all but it helps me get the feel of what happened. If there is no particular thread on this, can someone give me some background info?

Well, since I guess you could say I started all this's the link
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Thanks. That helps a to go onto the maze of threads!

Tea - I am PM'ing you. Let's work on this together initially.

Great stuff guys. Glad you are getting the ball rolling on this! Much love
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Latest Topics

• KitchWitch
            Reply to adobe photoshop 17.0
            Hi Sangbomb and Christadesigner and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes....
            Today, 07:49 AM
          • Gonro
            Comment on Looking for mentor
            Hey, not sure if this answer is going through but I'll give it a try anyway. I didn't study anything design related previously and I was unhappy with it.
            Today, 07:42 AM
          • calebninja
            Reply to Looking for mentor
            Why did you quit your studies? I don't know what it's like in Germany, but in the U.S. it is almost impossible to get a graphic design job without a degree.
            Today, 07:25 AM
          • PanToshi
            Reply to Looking for mentor
            Welcome Gonro

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong,...
            Today, 07:05 AM
          • Gonro
            Comment on Looking for mentor
            Thanks for the reply, I'm afraid you have a point and no I can't pay anyone I don't want it to be this kind of relationship. I don't understand your second input very well though (sorry my english isn't...
            Today, 06:48 AM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings