Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cause4Design.com

Yes folks, we finally have a website.

http://cause4design.com/

Rather simple right now, more will be added (including some graphical design) over the next couple weeks.

Things on the list:

Graphical interface (Design, Navigation, etc)

Shopping Cart

Pages:
    About GDF
    About Ana
    Calendar Customer Help
    Project History
    Money raised/given to the family

Donation buttons have been added. I'll need to tweak them from the static donation $$ to something more flexible.

Jade

psst, if you need assistance with the shopping cart, I have modified and tweeked the newest version of oscommerce and works great with paypal (I read in an earlier thread you went with them)
    GNP @ work

Comment

woot! lookin good, thanks for doing it drazan!
      portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

off to a great start Jade

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

looks good Drazan. Only one thing - under "2008 Landscape Desk Calendars Coming Soon!" at the bottom, I think that "procedes" should be spelled "proceeds".
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Looks great Jade

Comment

Excellent Drazan.

Out of curiousity (and this might not be Drazan's job, I don't remember)...where will the final press release be hosted? I know several newspapers in my area that I would like to send it to, plus a couple of bookstores and writer's groups that I have strong contacts with.

Comment

yes there will be a spot for "press release" and "media downloads"

**adds to list **

Comment

Drazan, when you get to cutting out - manual labor stuff - I'm only a little over an hour away - I could come down on a Saturday and help out. I'll PM you my contact info.

Comment

Thanks balou!

I'll let you know if the orders become a landslide (hopefully they do). Else I expect about 20 or so orders a week after the initial rush.

Jade

Comment

looks awesome drazan, your hard work has not gone un-noticed!
                      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by morea
                        looks good Drazan. Only one thing - under "2008 Landscape Desk Calendars Coming Soon!" at the bottom, I think that "procedes" should be spelled "proceeds".
                        fixed.

hey, I spelled it right the first time.....I'm not perfect....I just let people think I am.

Jade

Comment

Hey, I'm always impressed with your spelling... it's just that when you're doing 100 things at once it's easy for a typo to slip through.
                          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

lookin great drazen

Comment

Great start. This is so exciting guys.
                              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X