Clear All

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Eldur Ta
    Reply to Help me find this font (or similar one)
    Eldur Ta
    Thank you, don't know exactly but it looks similar and portraits the same feel as DIN, such a great typeface.

Thank you again, much appreciate it!...
    Today, 10:23 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
    salsa
    CS6 is perfectly fine. Even though it can be awkward to ask someone to save down to CS6 for you if they send you a file, it's still fine in most cases. For what you're doing you could probably use original...
    Today, 10:02 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to New comer seeking a little advice...
    salsa
    You don't say how long you go without anything to do, but I think what you're describing is common. I experienced this at my second in-house job. There would be days with little to do, then all the sudden...
    Today, 09:42 PM
  • Samm89
    New comer seeking a little advice...
    Samm89
    Hi there!

My name is Sam, I'm a 26 year old Junior Production Artist for a production platform company. I'm still on the inexperienced side, and I'm still feeling a bit awkward at my job...
    Today, 08:47 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to File for T-Shirt Printing
    PrintDriver
    It sounds like whoever ordered the graphic file is ordering the shirts through a promotional items vendor who is then outsourcing the work, probably overseas.

I would certainly have a clause...
    Today, 05:40 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X