Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MareC
    Reply to Tell me about SASS.
    MareC
    I started learning SASS/Bootstrap then moved to Zurb Foundation because our developers implemented it with our custom CMS templates.

We got a quick lesson on the basic structure and functionality...
    Today, 11:58 AM
  • calebninja
    Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
    calebninja
    I've tried to do this in the past and was unsuccessful at it. I've used a couple of different companies but the one I had the most success with was teespring.com. Teespring had the absolute best quality...
    Today, 11:41 AM
  • typo
    Reply to laser vs. inkjet printer for vectors and text
    typo
    Thank you,
    Indeed, I am talking about that kind of golden foil technique.
    That's why I've call it "experimental"; I'll proceed with patience having in consideration some workflow...
    Today, 11:32 AM
  • MumboJum73
    Reply to How to make a light logo look good on a light background?
    MumboJum73
    Looks to me as though the logo is vector except for the bow. I would try to talk them into having you vectorize the entire logo. Then any altering that would need to be done for different backgrounds...
    Today, 11:22 AM
  • TheraSupreme
    Comment on Logo for auto electrical
    TheraSupreme
    HI Hotbutton

Your analysis has made me look at the logo in a different light. Just goes without say that logo design is a tough task. Been practicing quite a lot lately. Typography is still...
    Today, 11:12 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X