Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Created Logo in PS, question about file
    KitchWitch
    Hi Chromez and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Thank you for your answer PrintDriver. Seems like I was misinformed. I'll probably have to buy another printer that can print on thicker card stock then. Do you have any suggestions as to what printer...
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • zablockit
    Reply to Please critique my new game design
    zablockit

Ok, skeuomorphic looks awesome!

What do you think now?

What would you improve?...
    Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Font Management
    lowfatgraphics
    Thanks.

I was testing the Font Suitcase and seems to be screwing with my Chrome bowsers...after some googling--looks like its a known issue. FEX it is then.

Thanks Garricks....
    Yesterday, 08:29 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on RIP: The Necrology Thread
    <b>
    As just a listener of music, his work with Cream, along with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker, have been among my most favorite pieces of music since I was just a kid. Somehow it always manages to surprise...
    Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're thinking Toronto, Virgo....and they're the centre of the universe
    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• HA! Toronto is the centre of fail. Especially regarding Hockey
      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Oi, lookit that posh spelling of "center" they're using. Think they're better than everyone else. p
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• LOL @ Gar.

not our fault you Yanks spell things wrong just like Colour and Favourite. Ya just can't spell it like the rest of the world, can ya?
          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
          | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• .. and behaviour and Cheque

I actually spell behaviour like that all the time .. I think I might be part Canadian

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• I like that you were aware of the word "Cheque" kittie
              | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• blah blah blah blah justin beiber, blah blah blah blah nickelback....

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                  I like that you were aware of the word "Cheque" kittie

I'm more aware than most people think

.... but that's ok .. it lulls them into a false sense of security

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
                    blah blah blah blah justin beiber, blah blah blah blah nickelback....
                    blah blah blah blah george w. blah blah blah blah rebecca black....
                    | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

blah blah blah blah george w. blah blah blah blah rebecca black....
                      Owned.
                      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• hahah this could go on all day

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

3 continents???

Wanna try that one again? (hint: Canada and the US are on the same continent)
                          Ahahhaaha! Whoops, I know that! Actually, I'm going to blame that on Richard the desk ant. he typed it. (Richard lives on my desk and comes out to visit and then disappears and reappears all day)
                          Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                          The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                          I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
                            hahah this could go on all day
                            you think so? I don't....what more have you got? Celine, Theory of a Deadman, Default....

What do I have in my arsenal? miley cyrus, lady gaga, that crazy religious dude who thinks that god hates everything/everyone, snookie, the situation, in fact all of the jersey shore, sarah palin, the list goes on *LOL*

| Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Cheque out Richard!
                              Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                              The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                              I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• (I'm having my own personal conversation here)
                                Ahahaha, yeah cheque Richard out, that's a good one Tulip!

Oh, thank you Tulip!

8)

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X