Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOOOOOO I'm so excited to see this thread up and going again over the past few months even though i've been busy, I've logged in on my phone from school to check in on this thread

Hooray!
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• a little teaser.....
      Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
      | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
      | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• What's the story with the shoes you've got eugene? Have you sent them back yet?
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Lookin' good so far Bladez! Now I'm really intrigued...
          "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• They'll be going back next week. Promise. I just keep forgetting

Remind me if you think of it lol

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• I can do that.
              | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• remind him with a fish smack!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• CE...hmmm...what could this mean?

Do you mean we should do this?
                  Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                  The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                  I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• hehehe that's what i was thinking of

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I had a feeling
                      Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                      The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                      I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Originally posted by tuliptree View Post
                        I had a feeling
                        like this?
                        | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Niiice one!

Comment

• hey Eugene....whats the word on those shoes?

I've finally added colour to Disneys shoe....

Who doesn't love a little anarchy in between peace?

But then the damn thing got into my beer, and my Cuban cigars!!! Not impressed! Disney, where did your shoe learn these habits? Surely not from us Canadians!!

Now that I've made my contribution on it, I've handed it over to Audi. She'll have something done soon (or so she says), and then we'll pass it on to the next participant.
                            | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• I'll have pics up of my contribution as soon as I can get my act together ... I can mail the shoe I have out next week so I need to know where it's going next

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Bladez I'm gonna shotgun the shoe apres toi, hey maybe I'll try and french-it-up
                                Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X