Sign My Shoe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
    I'll have pics up of my contribution as soon as I can get my act together ... I can mail the shoe I have out next week so I need to know where it's going next
    Kittie, unless someone else has claimed the next round, you can send it my way. Every pair of GDF shoes must have at least one avocatoe. Let me know if you need my address.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• I got a claim on them ... but it works out well because the one claiming them is around your neck of the woods

Comment

• ... and I'm not sure what I was thinking but I left out the part about .... "great job Bladez"

lol .. I was thinking it ... just didn't actually get it past my brain into my fingers

I love the Anarchy symbol in the middle ... looks very cool

Comment

• beat ya to the punch Virgo

sweetness bladez, they look comfy and colorful!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Cool beans Typ, you're pretty close by too. I just didn't see much sense in having the shoe go across the country only to come back to this area.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• yea, just a bit further south. maybe i can ship it up your way next.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• ROFL. Every time I see this thread title I think of this:

http://youtu.be/auKHF2gWzjk

If you're confused, read the first couple of comments. They explain it rather well.
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• oh dear ... that's quite a clip

Comment

• Bahhhahaha!!!!

I like it!

And thanks guys Now Disney needs to get in here and see what her shoe has become...bad, bad shoe!!

I used a different kind of marker on it, so I'm interested to see how it holds up. It's one that was made for use on clothes, and after your done, you iron it to set the colour....that's right...I ironed a shoe!!
                    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• I would love to see the perplexed look on your face as you tried to figure that one out
                      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• ^ It was amusing to me from my chair.

I made a cameo in one of those pics. did you see me?

I am still working out in my head what to do... I think I've got it though. So next week I will sit down with the shoe.
                        I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

• The "smell this shoe" lady was a running gag on the show. There are a couple of other clips up on youtube.
                          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                            Bahhhahaha!!!!

I like it!

And thanks guys Now Disney needs to get in here and see what her shoe has become...bad, bad shoe!!

I used a different kind of marker on it, so I'm interested to see how it holds up. It's one that was made for use on clothes, and after your done, you iron it to set the colour....that's right...I ironed a shoe!!
                            *breathless*

Sorry, sorry...it's been a busy week, but I finally made it in here.

That looks awesome Bladez! I swear though, I don't know where it picked up those habits. I told them both to behave before they left...

Now, I have to ask, what kind of markers did you use? I recently used some paint that required ironing to set on some shirts. Markers would be great.
                            "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• They're called Tee Juice. the pack I bought has 4 colours, and a fine tip black liner. Once you've got your artwork done, you iron it to set the ink, or, apparently, you can throw it in the dryer and set it that way.
                              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                              | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                              | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Awesome! Looks like they're made by the same company as the paints and tie-dye I've been using. Thanks Bladez.
                                "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X