Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• MichaelWied
    Reply to Some interesting Graphic Design debate discussions?
    MichaelWied
    Cool idea! I'm actually working on a blog myself. Just some advice that was given to me by someone who studies journalism is to have a years worth of content ready. So if it's a weekly blog, have no less...
    Today, 04:41 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    garricks
    I bought a Canoscan based on PrintDriver's recommendation, and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. It's a workhorse.
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    PrintDriver
    There aren't that many scanners to choose from any more. I use a Canoscan 8800 and I'd buy another Canoscan in a minute. Good machine.
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    Buda
    I would never hand over the work to an untrustworthy client without getting payment. You let this happen.

If you don't have a contract and deposit, take this as an expensive lesson to make...
    Yesterday, 09:35 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of August!!!
    Buda
    It is a shame, but maybe we can do Quote of the Month?

There are some gems every now and then that are nice to relive in case we miss them the first time around. Thanks to you and Kool for...
    Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha you know the GDF has taken over your life when
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Ohhh wedding plans Ang? that is exciting.

Well in the midst of the insanity of leaving my job and getting things worked out I have to say that uploading pics of the shoe have just not been my priority. However, today is my last day, so I will take some time tomorrow or friday and deal with that. Along with about 100 other things I've been ignoring.
      I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
        Haha you know the GDF has taken over your life when
        LOL, yeah especially since i 'ran' home to see what you guys said, LOL
        Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
        - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• lmao Ang ... you are getting my checkin-itis disease

I wake up in the middle of the night and have to check in just to see if anything is going on lol

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• LOL, I've never done that.....

*looks around to see if Mr Ang is watching to say otherwise*
            Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
            - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• *snicker*

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                lmao Ang ... you are getting my checkin-itis disease

I wake up in the middle of the night and have to check in just to see if anything is going on lol
                Originally posted by Ang View Post
                LOL, I've never done that.....

*looks around to see if Mr Ang is watching to say otherwise*
                That's why you guys need Tapatalk! You can go on the forums and talk to all these crazy people while you're naked in bed sipping a rum & coke. Not that I ever do that.

Comment

That's why you guys need Tapatalk! You can go on the forums and talk to all these crazy people while you're naked in bed sipping a rum & coke. Not that I ever do that.
                  I tried to get that on my phone, but alas I have the *special* phone that no apps work ok... new one is coming friday... grrrr.... it will be my 3rd one
                  - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• Lol what kind of phone?

Comment

• Sorry Artist .. if there ever comes a time when I am naked and sipping rum in bed ... checking in here will NOT be my priority

Comment

• that makes you sound really really sad, Artist...
                        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Says the guy who is on skype with me. Also naked. Also drinking.

Comment

• Jokes on you man....I don't have you on Skype. Tried to look you up, and there's about 20 people with your name, but none with your location. So whoever you have on there, claiming to be me...isn't actually me!
                            Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                            | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                            | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Lol what kind of phone?
                              Droid X

Seems that I'm the only one that bought that phone that is having a problem with that phone though. I've called Verizon so much that I find that I have their elevator music song stuck in my head at times... I've had it reset 5 different times, I just ordered my 3rd replacement phone and it was recommended that I reset my network again when I activate my new one.

Hooray.
                              Last edited by Ang; 07-14-2011, 06:06 PM.
                              - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                                Jokes on you man....I don't have you on Skype. Tried to look you up, and there's about 20 people with your name, but none with your location. So whoever you have on there, claiming to be me...isn't actually me!
                                Back to seriousness, did you get my address for the shoes?

Originally posted by Ang View Post
                                Droid X

Seems that I'm the only one that bought that phone that is having a problem with that phone though. I've called Verizon so much that I find that I have their elevator music song stuck in my head at times... I've had it reset 5 different times, I just ordered my 3rd replacement phone and it was recommended that I reset my network again when I activate my new one.

Hooray.
                                That blows :s I wish we had the Droid X in Canada

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X