Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear I'm getting a shoe! Yahoo!

Comment

• Woo hoo!! Are you getting the shoe from Virgo? (I'm not really good at keeping track.)
      "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• Hank says he's shipped the shoes back to Canada....now I'm playing the waiting game!!
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Heard that before.

I sent Disney's shoe to Beans, she's been working on it.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Yep your shoe will be shipped to Tea very soon, DH! I've finished working on it (some sharpie mostly acrylic staining...), making one more journal entry and getting ready to snap an update photo to post.

Then it's off in to the great wild beyond for little shoey here!! Hang on give me a few to photograph and upload!
            Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
            The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
            I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• ok...what can one do with a few bottles of liquor, a banana, a lighter, a gang of shoes and imovie??? Hang on!!
              Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
              The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
              I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• ___________
                Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• uploading....

Comment

• An elapsed time of 10 minutes?

Comment

• oh dear, I'm afraid.

Hank I'm starting to think that you are never giving the shoes back. Makes me sad... as we have a wicked shadow box idea to show both shoes on all sides.
                      I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

• Originally posted by Beans View Post
                        ok...what can one do with a few bottles of liquor, a banana, a lighter, a gang of shoes and imovie??? Hang on!!
                        I think that's a question Kittie can answer!
                        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
                          I think that's a question Kittie can answer!
                          ahahahaha!!

ok, sorry, phone call in between.

Get your popcorn ready!

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...esgonewild.mp4

Comment

• Beans, that is SO BEYOND AWESOME!!! I love it!

I didn't know you were such a talented filmmaker.

Really, props to your excellence.
                            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
                              Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
                              An elapsed time of 10 minutes?
                              Originally posted by Audentia View Post
                              oh dear, I'm afraid.
                              heheh....

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
                                Beans, that is SO BEYOND AWESOME!!! I love it!

I didn't know you were such a talented filmmaker.

Really, props to your excellence.

Hehe!!! Well, I have to admit imovie kinda helps make anyone's filming work But thank you GarBeans!!

My family room still reeks of whiskey by the way...I think it's pretty funny that I accidentally tapped into "Scent my Shoe" territory. A new direction for the project!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X