Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy crap tulip errrr Beans that was awesome! did you intentionally let all the booze go flying or was it a happy accident?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• totally a happy accident! out take that I had to include....lol, very appropriate though....
      Thanks Typ...totally slacking on work getting carried away with that, but it was fun!
      Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
      The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
      I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• *thud*

Beyond cool Beans!!

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Bravo! I loved the names.

Comment

• awesome
            I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• Aww shucks you guys! Too much fun to do.

I'm now cleaning up the whiskey stain that went through the picnic blanket into the carpet! It's soaked! And smells like a bar in here! Kinda funny if anyone asked why there's whiskey in the carpet, I can honestly say it was a shoe party gone out of control!
              Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
              The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
              I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
                Bravo! I loved the names.

Frieda was the fake name I'd give in college whenever someone asked my name and I didn't want to give it

Comment

• ZOMFGSHOEEPICNESS!

Hahaha Well done Beans
                  Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• OMG!!!! I'm dying' here! Beans that is awesome

I love it...... "Frieda...the hot one"

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by Beans View Post
                      I can honestly say it was a shoe party gone out of control!
                      As opposed to all those times you lied about having a shoe party? Have you never heard the story of the girl who cried shoe?
                      I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                        OMG!!!! I'm dying' here! Beans that is awesome

I love it...... "Frieda...the hot one"
                        hehehehe

Originally posted by Lith View Post
                        As opposed to all those times you lied about having a shoe party? Have you never heard the story of the girl who cried shoe?
                        *settles in for the story of the girl who cried shoe*

Comment

• BAHAHAHAH!!! That was so amazingbeans! Great work there, Beans. I love it.
                          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                          | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                          | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• yay! Who knew how wildthe shoes could be. Now there's proof!

Comment

• ha ha ha ha ha ha That was awesome Beans! Great work!

Now if only I could figure out a way to get it in my scrapbook...
                              "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• Stills of each frame, convert into flip-book
                                Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X