Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Comment on Custom social icons
    PanToshi
    The "backgrounds" are part of the logo.
    Today, 01:28 PM
  • Possumgal
    Reply to Zazzle, CafePress, Etsy, OH MY!
    Possumgal
    I don't know about CafePress, but I've had products on Zazzle for three or four years, and have sold one item. One. On their forum, one guy said that unless you have a separate website linked to the Zazzle...
    Today, 01:11 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    KitchWitch
    I agree with what's already been said. If you're going to use an image of someone getting a vaccination, the person giving it should be wearing gloves.
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Custom social icons
    KitchWitch
    It doesn't matter if you're "being respectable" to their branding. It either falls within their branding guidelines or it doesn't. Yours doesn't.
    Today, 01:04 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Arielr190 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:02 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
    Stills of each frame, convert into flip-book
    BRILLIANT! At 30 fps, how many pages would that be?
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• I can't do that kind of math. My head hurts.
      "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
        BRILLIANT! At 30 fps, how many pages would that be?
        Which by our calculations is......pancaking impossible, man!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladez View Post
          Hank says he's shipped the shoes back to Canada....now I'm playing the waiting game!!
          Today marks two weeks since this post. How long does shipping from Ireland to Calgary take?
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• 4 moons and a shake of a llama tail

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• it took more than a month for the shoes to get to him...so I don't imagine it'll be much faster coming back. Even sending things to the States from Canada takes too bloody long if your just sending in via mail.
              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
              | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
              | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Just checking in...

Tea - you still have a shoe, correct?
                Ang - Did you get a shoe from TA yet?

Anyone have pictures to share?

Oh, and check out these shoes I stumbled across this weekend. Made me think of our fun project.
                "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• Too cute

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• DH, I still need to send yours along to Tea :/ it's ready to go just need to put in the mail. Sorry, totally intended for it to eve off again by now. Making a note in my calendar right now. I'll update once it's out the door.
                    Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Still no sign of any shoes yet....I actually haven't gotten any replies from Balou yet on mine either....have to go and bug her again to find out what the deal is there.
                      Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                      | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• lol... you still have a TA on your face...

blog/portfolio

Comment

• yea, I know..I can't find my razorblade avatar...it's on a disc somewhere tho....
                          | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                            yea, I know..I can't find my razorblade avatar...it's on a disc somewhere tho....
                            Hang on, bladez, I got ya covered.

Comment

• Dere 'ya go, buddy.

Comment

• Ooo... quite the improvement! No offense TA.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X