Reply to Your thoughts on this logo?
    Danx
    Ty.
    Yesterday, 10:04 PM
  • Buster_
    Reply to Portfolio critique?
    Buster_
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

Momoshy - I consciously chose not to include a picture of myself, just a personal preference; I felt it wasn't necessary. Although, if whomever is looking...
    Yesterday, 09:47 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to New Year last minute Tax write-offs. What's everyone adding to their biz?
    PrintDriver
    Some people's fiscal year doesn't end in December...
    And saving new equipment for end of year buy means laying out a lot of money up front and doesn't necessarily apply to this year's tax. Amortization...
    Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  • B
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    B
    So why bother at all. Extending that logic out a bit, placing it in a brown paper wrapper might work just as well.

Based on the arguments you've made, I'm assuming that you aren't a professional...
    Yesterday, 09:03 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Creatives on Instagram and Facebook
    PanToshi
    What ROI have you accomplished so far? Does your time invested = profit or loss? What do you hope to gain with your social media "marketing"? A collection of celebrity BFF's? You do know that...
    Yesterday, 08:46 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've given up hope of ever seeing it

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Apparently he doesn't know how to address things...it got returned to him. Says it's back in the mail now, so with any luck, it'll be with Kittie in the next week or so.
      Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
      | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
      | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• I think Kittie needs to take a road trip to Quebec, with some of her equipment, & teach a certain n00b a few lessons.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Awesome!!! Can't wait to get glittering lol

Comment

• Whoo hoo! Thanks for the update Bladez! I hope you get it soon Kittie
            "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• I hate to be the pessimist in the group, but once again, I'll believe it when I see pix posted.
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• LOL ... I'm with G ... I'll post an update when it arrives I hope no one minds if I don't hold my breath until such time

I know I am going to have to beat him severely .... I just know it

Comment

• I got a package in the mail yesterday! What is that stuff in the bag?

Oh, it's rice! And tea, just what I needed right now. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for making me an awesome shoe!

I wonder what's holding up the other one...
                  "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• yay ... one of our shoes made it home

Comment

• That's so awesome that one finally made it back to you...now we really need to find that other one! F'n no0b! Last I heard, he claims to have sent it. Now I'm a little torn...if he DID send it, and there's no sign of it, then it's lost in the mail never to be seen again, and that would be tragic! Whereas, if he DIDN'T send it...then I'm pissed at him for hoarding it! Trying to find out what I can on the book of faces...
                      Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                      | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Thanks Bladez for investigating. I meant to send him a message last night, but it was late and I forgot.

Comment

• He still has it....apparently because of his new job he "can't make it to the post office within business hours"

I call BS...I'll get back to harassing him again until he sends it (claims he sent it once already, but it was returned to him because he screwed something up....funny, Scorpio had the same excuse when at one point...)
                          | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Does Canada not have Saturday business hours? Down here our PO is open for a few hours every Saturday for just that reason.

Comment

• Bladez
                              Bladez commented
                              Editing a comment
                              should probably put an accent on the e as well...else the language police may come and shut things down (yes, they have language police). Will the new forum software allow accents? Lets find out:

Spéshul

• garricks
                              garricks commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Bladez, just for you. http://youtu.be/7VnjqSZ7mBQ

• Bladez
                              Bladez commented
                              Editing a comment
                              heh heh...

it's good to be the king!

• Thanks for the update Bladez. At least we know it hasn't disappeared.

Comment

• So I had to explain the shoe to a friend this weekend. And the mankini (shudder!). I'm pretty sure he officially thinks I'm crazy now.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X