• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Design Forum Daily Trivia

*edit*

New Link:

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/Graphic-Designers-Trivia-91043.html
    Last edited by Red Kittie Kat; 03-20-2009, 02:54 PM.

for good reason i guess ... I only got 8 today. Looks like I will have to brush up on my geography. But I was out drinking last night ... and I haven't had my morning breakfast fatty melt yet ... and its too early ... and I was distracted by the tv being on ... and i was on the phone ... i think my mouse may have slipped off the right answer on one of those because of the cold ...
    Last edited by MD; 02-28-2009, 11:29 AM.
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

8/10 here too. Let down by my limited knowledge of snack treats and ball games

fun quiz Pointyhat!
      Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

9/10 for me. I missed the European Football question (assuming we all get the same questions?).

Comment

Originally posted by MD View Post
          for good reason i guess ... I only got 8 today. Looks like I will have to brush up on my geography. But I was out drinking last night ... and I haven't had my morning breakfast fatty melt yet ... and its too early ... and I was distracted by the tv being on ... and i was on the phone ... i think my mouse may have slipped off the right answer on one of those because of the cold ...
          You had me at "out drinking last night".
          Yup, we all get the same questions.

Comment

Well I'm holding down the bottom. I didn't know it was timed. I was interrupted for about a minute in the middle of it.

Comment

Woohoo! I'm the crappest!
              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

um...10/10!

And I guessed on at least two
                "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

8/10 for me. Which surprised me, I normally suck at trivia games.
                  "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

8/10 for me too. I missed the geography and the Euro football ones.

Comment

Ooh, this could be addicting! I got one of the easiest questions wrong, but I shall say no more.
                      Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                      The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                      I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I think those were the ones I missed as well, Tea.
                        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

So Monday starts the March tourney. I have weekends off but let me know if you'd rather them on. Congrats Disney on winning the February tourney

Comment

Oh I missed this!
                            I'm all signed up and in for Monday!!
                            sigpic
                            The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity
                            ~Rollo May

Comment

Dang it. I went to play. We're closed.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X