Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to free upload area?
    PrintDriver
    Hightail is free up to a point under a certain filesize.
    Same goes for Dropbox.
    They are different services though. Hightail, your recipient gets a download link and doesn't require they have...
    Today, 05:35 PM
  • garricks
    Reply to free upload area?
    garricks
    Dropbox & Google Drive, and there's a Microsoft cloud service as well…can't remember the name. Apple also has cloud storage.
    Today, 05:13 PM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Font ID - curly informal font
    StudioMonkey
    Thanks, ISitude - you are my hero. This was a new one on me.
    Today, 05:08 PM
  • Salt
    Hi I'm Salt.
    Salt
    Hello everyone. Henceforth I shall go by name of Salt on these forums, like I do on every other one I use. I am an artist and animator, and I'd like to learn graphic design and this forum looked like...
    Today, 05:03 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    Designia
    I keep looking for flames in the lines of the wings so they're not really working as feathers or flames to me. I really like the color overlay,.
    Today, 04:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PanToshi View Post
    Happy Birthday!!
    Is that a cake? Impressive. The beans look real
    I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Beans!
      "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Originally posted by Lith View Post
        Is that a cake? Impressive. The beans look real
        Yep, a cake. Amazing work, whomever made it.
        Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Happy Birthday Beans!

Comment

I didn't like beans when I was a kid, but I loved potatoes, so my mom told me beans were tiny potatoes so I ate them. Even today when I eat beans I imagine they are tiny potatoes.
            Happy birthday, Tiny Potato.
            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

If I knew about that, I would have went with Tiny Potato for my name change operation!
              Thanks you guys, I've been away and just returned to see this, good to be back! Thanks for the wishes and bean and Clash cakes! And clown books (Aaahhhhh honk!), and the Pita!!! Nom!!! luvs ya all!
              Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
              The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
              I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

There she is

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Hello ms kittie!! <3
                  Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                  The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                  I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Happy Belated Beans.

s

Comment

Thanks Tea!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                      Working...
                      X