• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PanToshi View Post
    Happy Birthday!!
    Is that a cake? Impressive. The beans look real
    I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Beans!
      "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Originally posted by Lith View Post
        Is that a cake? Impressive. The beans look real
        Yep, a cake. Amazing work, whomever made it.
        Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Happy Birthday Beans!

Comment

I didn't like beans when I was a kid, but I loved potatoes, so my mom told me beans were tiny potatoes so I ate them. Even today when I eat beans I imagine they are tiny potatoes.
            Happy birthday, Tiny Potato.
            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

If I knew about that, I would have went with Tiny Potato for my name change operation!
              Thanks you guys, I've been away and just returned to see this, good to be back! Thanks for the wishes and bean and Clash cakes! And clown books (Aaahhhhh honk!), and the Pita!!! Nom!!! luvs ya all!
              Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
              The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
              I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

There she is

Comment

Hello ms kittie!! <3
                  Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                  The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                  I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Happy Belated Beans.

s

Comment

Thanks Tea!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
                        Reply to Anyone w/Experience Working at a Design Agency?
                        PanToshi
                        In my area of the country, there are an abundance of this.

Believe me, despite over 12 years of agency experience and 15 years being a ''freelancer'', even I have encountered this bias. Especially...
                        Today, 03:10 PM
                      • B
                        Reply to Anyone w/Experience Working at a Design Agency?
                        B
                        I wouldn't say it means nothing. If it's coupled with all the other things, like internships, actual employment and education, it definitely counts for something.

When I interview people...
                        Today, 02:33 PM
                      • B
                        Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
                        B
                        Looks like I'm going to be the oddball here and say that I rarely need any math beyond basic arithmetic to do my job. The most math-intensive, graphic design thing I run into is figuring percentages,...
                        Today, 02:24 PM
                      • PrintDriver
                        Reply to Email setup for multiple addresses - best practices
                        PrintDriver
                        Don't assume they are downloading. Depending on how your mail is set up, it may only be accessing and cataloging from your email server.
                        Where I work, on the mac with an IMAP account, you have to...
                        Today, 01:53 PM
                      • Raleighsprite
                        Reply to Email setup for multiple addresses - best practices
                        Raleighsprite
                        Ah perhaps fetch is a better term: there is a progress bar at the bottom and it says Dowloading ## of ##### (and since I'm an email hoarder, the of # is around 25,000). My concern is when I used Outlook...
                        Today, 12:40 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                      Working...
                      X