Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kitch. I was too lazy to look it up, lol.
    "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
    LinkedIn

Comment

No, my husband is not allowed to go to the grocery store, with or without me. On his own, all he'll buy is a cart full of meat and call it done. When he goes with me, we end up spending at least $200 for a week's worth of groceries for two people, a dog and a cat. "But it's cheaper when you buy a whole side of beef, honey!" Unacceptable.

We compromised by finding a local butcher that sells meat packs. We can spend about $75 on a variety pack of beef, pork and chicken that will last us a month.

The date is of the, "I'm so tired, is tomorrow okay?" variety. Not grocery store friendly.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit801 View Post
        Thanks Kitch. I was too lazy to look it up, lol.
        I sent out a Friday the 13th trivia e-mail to my department, so the year was still stuck in my head.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Happy weekend!

We're supposed to get "really nice weather" again.

The only thing sucky about that is we need RAIN.
          We should average about 4.25 inches of rain in each month of March and April.
          Since march 1 we've gotten less than 2 inches. Not good.

Anyway, I am off to see my son's FIRST little League game. His second game is tomorrow.
          Heresy is a victimless crime.

Comment

Happy Friday everyone!

We have our landlord coming over to fix something this morning. He hasn't set foot in our place in ages so we gave the house a good clean up this morning. So nice having a clean house and it's not even 10 am yet.

We clean the house every time someone important enough comes over or if we decide to have a party.
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Happy weekend everyone!

Kool, that is so awesome of you to take the grandkids. They are lucky to have you.

I will be working on sewing projects for my sister probably all day tomorrow. If I'm lucky enough to finish them, I hope to make it to the Flower and Garden Festival on Sunday. I think Paul Revere and the Raiders are playing.
              "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Hi hi and good weekend to all. Kool, my best wishes to your grandfolk for a safe voyage.

Comment

Happy Friday. Just returned back from a "safety committee" meeting. (cough, cough) and now on to home bound happy hour.

Spaghetti is in the works for dinner and a movie is in order for tonight. It's raining and that is a welcome sight for us. Recently we had a huge fire that took out about 1500 acres in a really short amount of time.

I do miss making it here more than I do.

Kool...excellent plan and I bet the girls are very excited.

Have a great weekend everyone and do something creative. Cook, paint, draw, write a new song, play some music...dance.

Comment

OMG so glad it's Friday!!! Friday the 13th has always been lucky for me.... 13 is my lucky number So far nothing drastic happened... and I'm in for the evening so I guess it's just like any other day
                    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                    Working...
                    X