Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to My Life in Typefaces - Matthew Carter
    <b>
    I really didn't define what I meant by important. For that matter, I'll still leave it fuzzy since there's really no way to objectively measure such a thing.

As for Comic Sans, I'd say it's...
    Today, 06:01 AM
  • guiri
    Reply to Where can I find help with vehicle graphic design?
    guiri
    ISitude, thanks. You know, things would be soo much simpler if people just did what they're supposed to. ESPECIALLY if they have gotten paid. Oh well. Anyway, wraps are cool as hell and although I really...
    Today, 05:30 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to My Life in Typefaces - Matthew Carter
    ISitude
    True that <b>. .. and Comic Sans is on most computers too ...sigh.

To me Zuzana's work is most notable because of the contribution to creating bitmap fonts from the most early days......
    Today, 03:46 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Where can I find help with vehicle graphic design?
    ISitude
    Sorry to read of your woes guiri, I agree with the comments above.

I'm currently doing a wrap design (my first one ever ) for tricked out minibus. Awesome canvas for me to be working with....
    Today, 03:24 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to EFI printers? Anyone have any experience?
    PrintDriver
    I've been using VUTEk printers since before they became part of EFI. They've always been top tier machines, though not necessarily the top of the top. I don't know this one personally and have never seen...
    Today, 02:02 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, my "chicks" made it to QOTW. one word Quotage.
    Thanks for the Kool Kwotes Kool.

Today, another U/S proved everything is on track...still a bit too early but Dr and wife saw the heartbeat (not me )

Tomorrow the day care where Lucas goes Th/Fr is having a "Birthday Party" for themselves. Moonbounce, face-painting, petting zoo, balloon man, and more.

Sunday is a birthday party for a boy in Luke's class. The one mother is an art teacher and draws up the invitations each year. I commented when I RSVP'd and then she noticed I was a designer and told me about her sister who is a designer...kinda cool.

Monday-Wednesday Night I am off to California for work!! though sucks to be gone from Luke.

Then Mother's Day party is Saturday.
    busy week and might not be on much.
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

Originally posted by BJMRamage View Post
      Today, another U/S proved everything is on track...still a bit too early but Dr and wife saw the heartbeat (not me )
      Yay, congrats!
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY.

Btw - who is Bob?
        Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
        http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

good news BJ!

man it's been a long week and i'm ready for some booze! the GF has been in Cali all week, just got in last night so i've been holding down the fort plus work has been a bit hectic. 2 more hours and i'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'll start snagging quotes again for QOTW Kool, much appreciated as always!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Originally posted by MD View Post
            Btw - who is Bob?
            Formerly known as Broacher.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Thanks all.

and the bean is 'targeted" at 6w4d.
              if all things stay on track it was an Easter Egg and a Christmas Delivery....well, won't be that day, it'll be earlier. wife wanted 12-12-12 but her OB sent out a letter yesterday saying as of June he's calling it quits. so gotta find a new and see what he/she says.
              Dribbble Page
              Behance Portfolio
              Linkedin Profile

Comment

That makes sense. I was trying to figure it out for a lil bit now ... every time that I thought I had it solved, that person would post and I would be back to square one.
                Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Happy Friday Everyone!! So glad to see the quotes back ... yay Kool ... and thank goodness you are almost done ... remodeling can be a nightmare x 10

I had about 3 minutes to pop in this morning then off to the Docs ... again lol .... then more lab testing.

I don't think I have any blood left at this point.

But, things are good all the way around and no more pokes for two weeks yay

have a super weekend everyone. Nothing special planned here. Just making a nice dinner on Sunday with some great steaks I just got.

Other than that it will be quiet. I do plan on tackling the LOST series on Hulu though ... we will see how far I get.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                    I do plan on tackling the LOST series on Hulu though ... we will see how far I get.
                    You just now getting around to LOST, Red?
                    I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Yep ... I saw the pilot for it and then never saw another episode. After everyone has talked about it so much I figure I'll give it a shot

I'm still bummed though that I can't find Criminal Minds any place on the net to watch ... it's not on Hulu or Netflix either

If anyone finds it let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                        Yep ... I saw the pilot for it and then never saw another episode. After everyone has talked about it so much I figure I'll give it a shot

I'm still bummed though that I can't find Criminal Minds any place on the net to watch ... it's not on Hulu or Netflix either

If anyone finds it let me know

Our pressmans wife watches it on Netflix:
                        https://signup.netflix.com/Movie/Cri...1&rdirfdc=true

*edit

He says she can get the disks but it's not on instant watch
                        Last edited by Lith; 05-04-2012, 09:44 PM.
                        I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Thanks for the great quotes Kool! Congrats on getting the basement finished and good luck with the furniture.

Not much planned this weekend. Have to make a purse for my niece's birthday present.

Have a good one all!
                          "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Thanks Lith xx

Comment

TGIF everyone!
                              "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                              Aesop

Comment

Yay QOTW! Yay Kool!! I promise I'll try to be more helpful submitting finds ...this week I only had time to tackle hug Garricks!

Hope y'all had a good weekend...I was deeply saddened by the passing of Adam Yauch. What a loss. Raised a glass (of absinthe...first experience with) to him last night with friends.

Today a picnic at my mom's, so nice to finally relax, been a madhouse here since about December.

Making a concerted effort to spend more time here this week (don't know if that's good or bad to you guys )
                                Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                                The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                                I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X