X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shall call it the "Why bother..." post

So there are some things that just should not exist. heres a couple...

Caffenne Free Coffee, Pepsi, or anything that normally is cafffeinated, but the people come up with the idea of taken out the staple ingredient in that product.

Erasable Pens....use a pencil if you need an eraser.

Thats got us started, now you guys continue

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

the wheel....what kinda moron invents something like that....geez

the clapper (clap on clap off), the pasta pot, any product sold by Princess House, anything made out of crystal and any car made by KIA.....

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

Voting... it doesn't matter anyway if you get the most votes.. cause your rival still becomes president.

Guideline specs for clients... they never follow them anyway

the judicial system ... every criminal eventually gets out anyway and goes right back to what they were doing.

college degree... why bother...doesn't matter anyway. it's who you know.

freedom of speech.. what a joke

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
      "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Drorain said...
        So there are some things that just should not exist. heres a couple...

Caffenne Free Coffee, Pepsi, or anything that normally is cafffeinated, but the people come up with the idea of taken out the staple ingredient in that product.
        hahaha, this reminds me of when I see semi overweight or obese people order a bacon triple cheeseburger with extra mayo, and chili fries...then top it off with a 44oz DIET something or other [img]/emoticons/frusty.gif[/img]

censored by the all mighty gods of reality.
        ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

i like the wendy's junior cheeseburger deluxe for a buck....i could eat 40 of them

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

D-Frag said...
            hahaha, this reminds me of when I see semi overweight or obese people order a bacon triple cheeseburger with extra mayo, and chili fries...then top it off with a 44oz DIET something or other [img]/emoticons/frusty.gif[/img]
            Or fat people that come into Baskin Robins and ask what we have that is no fat.

C:\DOS
            C:\DOS\RUN
            RUN DOS RUN
            ProudPenguin
            P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Low Carb Beer.

the Media in general

- There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Comment

Quark 6?

'I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me.' Abraham Simpson

Comment

ROFLMFAO @ Kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who says doodling isn't constructive?!
                  I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Funny you say that bob...I've just got quark 6 so i'm using OS 10.3 finally. Even did a business card today in ID. What a pain in the ass though...extensis suitcase isn't auto-activating any of my fonts, and it's pi$$ing me off. AND I have to get a new driver for our Xerox DC 490...annoying.

Oh, and my boss is a retard. I tell him there's a computer issue with the PPD for our image setter in OS X, and he looks at me like a c0ck just grew out of my forehead.

Comment

LMAO [img]/emoticons/rofl.gif[/img]

'I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me.' Abraham Simpson

Comment

Hahahha!!! Now Magnus...yer boss prolly doesn't even have any idea what a PPD is...I KNOW mine doesn't...LOL!

What a funny image that created when I read your post...LOL

Who says doodling isn't constructive?!
                        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!
                          Thanks Mag!
                          Awesome visual!

Comment

Actually, I was at this sex shop once, and I saw this mount for your head, that had these nylon straps which would secure a dildo to your chin. I mean...the picture on the box had me in tears. Here was some guy whom I hope got paid well for this, with a serious look on his face wearing a nylon contraption that was holding a 7 inch penis to his chin. Either it was an odd spin-off to an Egyptian pharoah's doo-dad chin thing, or it was an acoutrement for oral sex.

I almost bought it...just think how good of a Halloween costume that would have made!

Comment

ever see the movie orgasmo, hes got one on his helmet

- Everyday, all the time, without fail!
                              Tapp-d
                              "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X