Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Graphic Designers Struggle?

Hi Guys

I don't usually type out random rants but I'd figure you guys would understand me from a designer's point of view.

I have been working at my publishing house for 3 years now and I am trying to get out because theres no advancement here. I feel that I am under paid and am not being challenged enough.

I had multiple interviews at other places but no luck.

At the same time, I am studying on my own time about html and css. I feel that this is the current trend in the design world. Everyone wants websites and wants a digital designer.

Anyways, just a short rant.

Thanks for reading.

Hey kakashi, hang in there. We've all been there a time or two...
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Microswede View Post
      Hey kakashi, hang in there. We've all been there a time or two...

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Comment

Funny to say that, i feel kind the same thing, and i start to wonder if work on virtual space is not the new way to survive on design area

Comment

‚ÄčI've been feeling this at those last 2 years... I've been thinking about that this year, I wanna make a change, but is very hard to do it. I passed in some interviews, but they want to pay me very less, because I never worked in a agency, I don't have this experience. But, I have 4 years of experience as a designer and web designer in a company (in-house) and I think this mean something... Anyway, I found as a solution to open my own business. Will be hard, but will be fun!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X