Losing my mind.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing my mind.

First off let me start with this, I lost my favorite sketching pencil about a month ago. I found it today placed in the binding at the top of my sketch book....I literally had it in my hand the entire time.

Now, I recently watched someone take a logo that was encased by a perfectly circular banner and destroy it.

The logo was supposed to be plotted to fit inside certain space, the entity this was subbed out to made it to large, and instead of remaking it decided to cut a section of each side of the banner out and put the 2 pieces together. So now it looks like a lemon....how do these people stay in business????

I wouldn't pay for it.
    I've fired more than one vendor for doing stupid.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
      Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
      PanToshi
      Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 03:46 PM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Looking for comments
      PanToshi
      Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 03:46 PM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      PanToshi
      Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 03:40 PM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      HotButton
      There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
      Today, 03:36 PM
    • pobrien
      Flyer Crtitique
      pobrien
      Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
      Today, 01:12 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X