deleted post for auto wrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleted post for auto wrap

So can i ask why my post was deleted? I had reply's but now it is gone?

Your thread was moved, like I'm going to do with this one because you started it in the Photography section and it has nothing to do with photography.

Here's a direct link to your original thread http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...3-vehicle-wrap which is still there, try using the "Today's Posts" link to see active threads.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

hmm i must have overlooked it.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to AC-Milan by Diesel - Outdoor or Chroma?
        PrintDriver
        This is actually a pretty good example of why a photoshop artist needs to know how to draw.
        The giveaway is the 'floating' guy in the background. He is not grounded properly in the plane....
        Today, 07:27 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Best Mockup Site for your buck :)
        PrintDriver
        I wouldn't pay for a subscription to any free-stock site. The quality is often not there, to begin with.
        Plus, with mockups, for the price of credits, you buy quality pieces as you need them for...
        Today, 07:14 AM
      • gsaroberts
        Best Mockup Site for your buck :)
        gsaroberts
        Hey designers!

I would like to get some advice on which Mockup site would be the better choice to get a membership on?

Pixeden - $72 (Yearly)
        Media loot
        Today, 03:40 AM
      • Appmacguy
        Reply to Creating own font - Fontself
        Appmacguy
        I’íve found one [not free however] as mentioned in my original post and was asking people’s opinions of it. Thanks for your reply....
        Today, 03:16 AM
      • B
        Reply to Need critique for this logo design asap
        B
        There's something about it that I like, but I'm not so sure that it looks like a tree. The first thing I saw was a profile view of a little animal face (red arrow). The logo isn't visually centered, and...
        Today, 02:20 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X