No announcement yet.

Open office plans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok... i work in an open plan office too. But they really aren't as bad as everyone thinks, it's only change that people hate. I like having other people so close to talk to, it makes things more friendly. I don't see a change in productivity, as everyone is on their headphones anyway.

Comment

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbur.../#26c417616d03

Comment

Meh. Feel like you can provide any link that says something about open offices being good or bad. Doesn't really matter, if you work in one, get used it.

Comment

But other people might not like people so close talking at them. Or over them at someone else 3 chairs over.
          Doesn't really matter. I have a door. Even closed, it doesn't keep people out.

Comment

I went for an interview once in a place that had an open office type studio. I said to the guy showing me around "You really like to keep an eye on your people don't you" and his grin froze. "Would that really bother you?" he asked. I made it clear to him that I was interviewing him too and he really didn't like that. I didn't get the job - unfortunately because I would have enjoyed writing a letter explaining why I was turning it down.
            Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
              Reply to Illustrator Error Message
              PrintDriver
              ^ This.

Is DTG ''direct to garment''? If so, is .png what you really want?...
              Today, 04:07 PM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
              KitchWitch
              I think if you shift/drag it bigger, it will make it a square. I would duplicate the rectangle and increase the size by a percentage, then align to the original.
              Today, 03:47 PM
            • iyiyi
              Borders. Another stupid question
              iyiyi
              I've been doing this the hard way for years and I'm just going to ask the stupid question.

If I have a rectangle, and I want a border around it (not a stroke) that is perfectly aligned (same...
              Today, 03:43 PM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to Illustrator Error Message
              KitchWitch
              Hi Blondebynature and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
              Today, 03:18 PM
            • HotButton
              Comment on Illustrator Error Message
              HotButton
              ^That said, I'm not sure what you're accomplishing by rasterizing in prep for DTG. If your Illustrator content is vector based, it would be best left un-rasterized.
              Today, 03:03 PM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X