No announcement yet.

Open office plans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok... i work in an open plan office too. But they really aren't as bad as everyone thinks, it's only change that people hate. I like having other people so close to talk to, it makes things more friendly. I don't see a change in productivity, as everyone is on their headphones anyway.

Comment

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbur.../#26c417616d03

Comment

Meh. Feel like you can provide any link that says something about open offices being good or bad. Doesn't really matter, if you work in one, get used it.

Comment

But other people might not like people so close talking at them. Or over them at someone else 3 chairs over.
          Doesn't really matter. I have a door. Even closed, it doesn't keep people out.

Comment

I went for an interview once in a place that had an open office type studio. I said to the guy showing me around "You really like to keep an eye on your people don't you" and his grin froze. "Would that really bother you?" he asked. I made it clear to him that I was interviewing him too and he really didn't like that. I didn't get the job - unfortunately because I would have enjoyed writing a letter explaining why I was turning it down.
            Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X