Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Carlo
    Reply to Changing color mode InDesign
    Carlo
    Depends on the version of InDesign you are working with and if you use color in other parts of your document that you want to maintain.

If you have cs6 or later you can convert your color...
    Today, 11:13 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    PrintDriver
    We only use minis to run AV equipment. :}
    If you are going to use a mini, I might still suggest you get outboard file storage. A small RAID or high cap SSD.
    Every "adapter" you will...
    Today, 11:01 PM
  • Aurust
    Illustrator Quick Click Copy
    Aurust
    I was wondering if there is a quick easy way to copy a graphic and then have it pasted every time I click? I've tried the Alt+drag copy but it gets a little tiring quickly. Is there any way to accomplish...
    Today, 09:50 PM
  • KrazyLady
    Comment on My First Design Assignment.
    KrazyLady
    Hi Billy, Thanks for your feedback I had to lower the resolution to get the file small enough to post on this forum. (that's the only way I know how to make a file smaller at this point). If there...
    Today, 09:24 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Awesome. Thanks! Ya, it will have 16gb which is double what my pro is right now....
    Today, 08:52 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 Logo

So, if you go to 50 dollar logo.com (filling in the two gaps) you can see they have a typo.

So sad that the price of it but funny with their oops.

made me laugh a bit.

It is the FACT line.
    Attached Files
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Not only the typo, but they're missing the third bullet. Sad.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

What does "life-time alterations to your logo up to $100" ... wtf, is that two changes?

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

I recall an article where the author tested several low budget logo sites and one of them offered unlimited revisions. I think after a while they stopped responding to him.

Aha, here's one of them I was thinking of. I know there was another one, where the author gave the same design brief to several different companies though.
        Last edited by Yossarian; 01-29-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Yeah i saw that earlier. My boss sent this link around work. didn't realize they were one in the same place.
          Dribbble Page
          Behance Portfolio
          Linkedin Profile

Comment

If their logos look anything like their ad then you get what you pay for. By that logic, I'm guessing they paid $14.99 for that ad.

Comment

they make websites too!!
              Dribbble Page
              Behance Portfolio
              Linkedin Profile

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X