Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to What font is this?
    Red Kittie Kat
    Looks like Berling LTStd Bold... with a funky T. It's either been altered or from a different font.
    Today, 08:44 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    BillyLogan
    Absolutely better. Just make sure the tag line's readable if you ever print it....
    Today, 01:47 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Custom social icons
    BillyLogan
    For me, customizing your own social media icons reflect creativity and imagination. However, it may tend to look less professional because of the artistry of some people. So if you have a corporate website,...
    Today, 01:40 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I kill my bosses Son??

This may seem a little petty, but it pisses me off so much that I am going to turn into Magnus...

The guy comes into my office and uses my phone ALL the time.. meanwhile.. the boardroom has TWO that he can use!!!! but NOOO he has to come in here, turn my phone around to use it from the front of my desk and calls his Daddy. He tries to act all professional with his speaking, but he just ends up sounding like a retard and his father, makes note of that to him while on the phone ( I can hear everything ).

Then what does he do when he's done? Turns around and walks out of my office. No thank you, no good bye and more importantly, no turning my phone BACK around to where it WAS before he planted his existance here in my office.

I hate that guy and I hate everyone here.. other than my manager.. (I'm his assistant) he's cool! There is no respect here. When "I" accepted the position here for the rate of pay I am getting, they had promised me a review and pay increase after 3 months. And it is in my contract... actually they forgot to put it in there, so I added it and made them inital it. It's been almost 6 months... and NO PAY INCREASE, and NO REVIEW. My manager is pushing for it, but other than that, he can't do anything about it. I wish I could just quit, work a part time job and go back to school to be a teacher! Why does this world have to be so hard to live in???

End of rant.

EEEWWW... no, no, no...

He is discusting.. now you're making me think god awful thoughts...

he also thinks I'm his assistant, when, no, I'm NOT!!!!

Comment

But that could be why he's doing it.

From now on, put some kind of deep penetrating muscle cream on the ear piece of the phone, so when he presses it up to his ear, he'll get a burning sensation there.

You can also do the same thing with the mouth piece, then when he asks what the deal is, just tell him you have feminin problems, and that's some leftover ointment from your hands.

I am serving my time in hell on earth...at the job I am currently employed at.

- Magnus

Comment

EEWW.. that's grose...

Comment

Legally you can't kill him. Jail is only filled with people like him...though probably less wussy

'To Design is much more than simply to assemble, to order, or even to edit; it is to add value and meaning, to illuminate, to simplify, to clarify, to modify, to dignify, to dramatize, to persuade, and perhaps even to amuse.' --Paul Rand

Comment

Fcuk it, put a boogie on the ear piece of the phone so when he uses it he gets a boogie on his ear. Of course, you'll know it's there so you won't put the phone all the way against your ear when you use it... although, you could end up forgetting after a few days and run the risk of it drying up and scratching your ear.

Then there's always the possibility of accidentally getting the boogie on the ear of someone you actually like -that's not good.

Ok, on second thought, forget the boogie thing all together.

Comment

^ my nomination for QOTW

"OH what a big man you are!...Let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show ya how to chew it..."

~Al Pacino, Glen Gary Glenn Ross
              Tapp-d
              "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Or just tell him you have SARS.

(On second thought, that's SOOO 2003, isn't it?)

Patrick Shannon

'Dear valued customer, go home and die. Signed, your friendly graphic artist.'

My War With Culture
                Political incorrectness reinvented.

Comment

Kink: re: the title of this thread...

'It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.' but you didn't hear it from me.

if you can't say something nice, shut the hell up.
                  "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

re: the title of this thread...

Yes, Kink you can - but your boss might have other son's that he can defiantly replace the dead one with. You might need to 'take care' of em all . I'm, of course, in no way advocating or encouraging mass-murder - but just suggesting you to be 'thorough' - that's all.

Oh, and...don't forget to buy my book - 'Getting away with murder - a celebrities guide to exlploiting fame.' Due out March 1st. Lot's of additional tips & 101 guilt-free recipes.

- AMERICA: We put the - cult - in 'pop-culture'!

Comment

I say bang him then say you have a flaming case of genital herpies!

Comment

EWW bang him???

He's discusting... geeky, and grose!! I disinfect my phone every time he finishes using it! Ugg... grose!
                        Now I have to disinfect my phone, just thinking about it makes me cringe!!

Comment

Lock the door, Kink.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X