Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Diggidy
    Graphic Designer for mobile video game
    Diggidy
    We are in need of a Graphic Designer for mobile video game. The game is a 2D platformer style game.
    Please send your resume/website/past work in order to be considered. In return you will be sent...
    Today, 04:30 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    <b>
    That will produce worse results. For example, if you specify the size in which the image displays as 200 x 200 pixels, but you upload a 300 x 300-pixel image, your browser will still need to display that...
    Today, 03:53 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    kemingMatters
    Sorry I'm not familiar with square space, so .svg might not be the answer. Is your MBP at retina model?
    Are you exporting as png from illustrator? have you tried saving for web via photoshop?...
    Today, 03:32 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on High School Football Program
    Cosmo
    Yeah. I can't tell you how many ads I got that was literally four or five photographs cut up with scissors taped to a piece of notebook paper with barely legible handwriting on it. I was always so tempted...
    Today, 03:32 PM
  • N2950H
    Reply to Modifying a 3D plane in Illustrator
    N2950H
    Sorry about that, I'm embedding it this time.

I am basically trying to warp an area of the object I have created in Illustrator, but I tried the "warp" function and it isn't what...
    Today, 02:57 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TomMonTom View Post
    Wow, I really just thought something was wrong with me but this seems to be my case. Caffeine doesn't do anything for me at all. I've had the strongest espresso imaginable (at least my friend was uncontrollably shaking) and no energy uptake just a droned out zombie like state but I still couldn't sleep.
    This is what happens when people have too many energy drinks. Gets to the point where you no longer feel a kick, instead it just prevents you from sleeping.

Comment

• I can't stand energy drinks ... I've tried a sip of a couple different kinds and they taste gross to me. I do love my coffee however... but it never prevents me from sleeping ... I can have a cup and sleep like a log lol ... I must be weird

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Red Bull & Jager FTW!!!!!!

Blackout juice for sure though
        I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• Originally posted by jld View Post
          Shift?
          Cactuslab

Coffee effects me, but I build up a tolerance to it. That's why I try not to drink it unless I really need the kick. If I'm on one of those no coffee periods, a single coffee will have me buzzing. But if I'm drinking coffee every day, I'll need 2 or 3 to get the same effect.

I use energy drinks in place of caffeine pills – When I need to stay up all night.
          Last edited by Buda; 02-23-2012, 09:51 PM.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
            i use garage band all the time! it can put out a decent product if you fiddle with it enough (i have ZERO musical training.) Here is what i do with it CNSFW LINK CNSFW in case you missed that CNSFW

congrats on the engagement jld!
            Wow Typ, that's pretty hardcore

Good sound and mix though

Comment

Wow, I really just thought something was wrong with me but this seems to be my case. Caffeine doesn't do anything for me at all. I've had the strongest espresso imaginable (at least my friend was uncontrollably shaking) and no energy uptake just a droned out zombie like state but I still couldn't sleep.
              I worked with a guy that reacted to caffeine in a similar way. He kept drinking more coffee, then switched to energy drinks, then coffee and energy drinks and nothing gave him a boost. He ended up having some sort of 'attack' (he thought it was a heart attack but it wasn't) and his doctor told him in some people caffeine actually slows them down. He was doing major damage to himself trying to put more and more into his system.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I'm like that. I could put away a 2 liter Mt Dew, and a container of Ben and Jerry's, then go to sleep.
                "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
                LinkedIn

Comment

• 8:00pm on a Sunday night and Media Temple still has someone there to answer the phone. This I like.

Comment

• Every once in awhile the higher ups decide that they can do something that really should be done by me. I'm watching them in the owners office for about half an hour staring at his monitor and I'm wondering wtf they're doing. Turns out it was a wedding announcement insert that they turned into a complete clusterpancake. I love it when they have to admit defeat and come ask me to help. Typeset and printed off the copier in 3 minutes

KNOW YOUR ROLE BOSS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
                      The couch is much more comfortable.
                      hehe especially with a bong attached to your face!

Originally posted by Kool View Post
                      Wow Typ, that's pretty hardcore

Good sound and mix though
                      that's how we roll in jersey! thanks!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Girl Scout cookies. Samoas

Comment

• Originally posted by Lithonate View Post
                          Girl Scout cookies. Samoas
                          That's my favorite favor of crack. I freeze mine.
                          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
                            That's my favorite favor of crack. I freeze mine.
                            If any of them make it home I'll give it a shot

Comment

• Yum!!!!
                              Samoas. love them. I saw a recipe for them on Food Gawker...have yet to try it.

Somebody just left 2 boxes of GS cookies in our break room...Tagalongs and Thin Mints.
                              Tagalongs would be good if the chocolate wasn't disgusting, a semi-sweet would rock!
                              Dribbble Page
                              Behance Portfolio
                              Linkedin Profile

Comment

• lol. I've never heard of the term Samoas before. I thought it was a typo for Samosas.
                                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X