Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Pavlo
    Reply to Honest critique for a wedding design
    Pavlo
    Hi PD,
    Thank you. No problem. :-)
    I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't making a specific recommendation for her to use red and black together.
    cheers
    Today, 11:35 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Colors changing in ai when I copy and paste
    PrintDriver
    Before starting any art always check your color space. Going from RGB to CMYK, espcially by just telling Illustrator to do so using the Document Color Mode to just toggle it, will not only screw up your...
    Today, 11:23 AM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    When you compare "insipid" to "strong and bright" it can come off as advice.
    Your research suggestion was in a different paragraph.
    That's how I red it.
    I apologize...
    Today, 11:20 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Print Quality Issues... Am I being swindled?
    PrintDriver
    Like I said, some of the older board machines don't do "small" well.

When doing large format, do not expect "digital" print quality where "digital" means high-end...
    Today, 11:16 AM
  • Pavlo
    Pavlo
    Hi there PD,
    Just for the record: I have not given advice to janetm1000 to make it a strong red and black.

My suggestion to her was, "...to do further research into Chinese culture...
    Today, 11:10 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, that should be in the "Kittie's Cool Stuff" thread. AWESOME!

And only $US 59.00 at Amazon.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• *sigh* Why can't the cool stuff also come in purple?

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Did you get the iThings set or the gamer set? Difference in price, but tough to tell if there's a size difference. Just curious.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
          Dude, that should be in the "Kittie's Cool Stuff" thread. AWESOME!

And only $US 59.00 at Amazon.
          Lol I shall repost there

Yeah I got them at Best Buy, one of my buddies staff purchased it for me. 70$.
          Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
            Comes in some sexy colors too
            I don't know that white is pretty damn sexy or is that racist?
            "Geometry can produce legible letter but art alone makes them beautiful. Art begins where geometry ends, and imparts to letters a character trascending mere measurement."

Comment

• I thought this was the Out of Context thread when i read the quote from TA and then BJ's response
              Dribbble Page
              Behance Portfolio
              Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Red headphones. WANT!
                except that I hate headphones... and have ruined my hearing by wearing them for almost 6 years non-stop everyday. (yeah for my iPod speaker player that I can use now)
                I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

• I would like red headphones too. I hate earbuds more than headphones, but headphones make my earrings squish into the arms of my glasses and makes my ears numb.
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
                    *sigh* Why can't the cool stuff also come in purple?
                    Why can't cool stuff come in orange? (well I guess sometimes it does, but not often enough and almost nothing girly...)
                    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• Lionel Richie and Friends in Concert tonight on CBS.

Perfection. Awesomesauce. I'm 25 again.
                      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• TA i pulled a n00b move last night! threw pants in the wash and i thought i checked all my pockets. found my thumb drive at the bottom of the washer. thank goodness the cap stayed on it, the thing still works! i promptly backed it up before i left for work
                        Last edited by Typically; 04-17-2012, 12:51 PM. Reason: forgot a t

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Did a similar "TA" the other day too, Typ. I washed my headphones that also work with the phone (microphone thingy). And I let them dry out and works still.

Most electrical stuff will work again if gotten wet. Just needs to dry out. The worst really is if it's turned on, like a phone, and it might short out. But most of the time a few hours in an hotpress of some sort and it's good to go.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• True Hank, however it puts the fear of god in you when it goes through a wash cycle.
                            "Geometry can produce legible letter but art alone makes them beautiful. Art begins where geometry ends, and imparts to letters a character trascending mere measurement."

Comment

• I just had a customer call and tell me she was going to email me their logo. "I have it as an .eps and a .png. Your boss said you needed a .pdf so I was going to put the .png into a word file and make a pdf but something didn't seem right so I thought I would call and make sure."

Wow! I think that's the first time I've had that particular conversation. Needless to say her business card proof gets moved to the front of the line
                              I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• Originally posted by hank_scorpio View Post
                                Did a similar "TA" the other day too, Typ. I washed my headphones that also work with the phone (microphone thingy). And I let them dry out and works still.

Most electrical stuff will work again if gotten wet. Just needs to dry out. The worst really is if it's turned on, like a phone, and it might short out. But most of the time a few hours in an hotpress of some sort and it's good to go.

My ex, yearsssssss ago got a cell phone for the 1st time ever in his life when we started dating only because the drive from his house to mine was an hour, and he was frequenting the stretch a few times a week. Well needless to say he was not used to checking for a phone in his pocket, and washed his phone with his jeans. He had one of those old star-tac flip phones (which I think was THE first full-flip phone on the market) and he let it sit out for about a week and it wouldn't turn on so he had to get a new one. Well about a year later he found it and when he tried for sh!ts and giggles to turn it on, it actually worked! At that point it was so obsolete, we gave it to my niece as a "play phone" lol!
                                Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                                - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X