Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• MichaelWied
    Reply to Some interesting Graphic Design debate discussions?
    MichaelWied
    Cool idea! I'm actually working on a blog myself. Just some advice that was given to me by someone who studies journalism is to have a years worth of content ready. So if it's a weekly blog, have no less...
    Today, 04:41 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    garricks
    I bought a Canoscan based on PrintDriver's recommendation, and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. It's a workhorse.
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    PrintDriver
    There aren't that many scanners to choose from any more. I use a Canoscan 8800 and I'd buy another Canoscan in a minute. Good machine.
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    Buda
    I would never hand over the work to an untrustworthy client without getting payment. You let this happen.

If you don't have a contract and deposit, take this as an expensive lesson to make...
    Yesterday, 09:35 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of August!!!
    Buda
    It is a shame, but maybe we can do Quote of the Month?

There are some gems every now and then that are nice to relive in case we miss them the first time around. Thanks to you and Kool for...
    Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault on the eyes. Really? You can't see that looks like pancaking carrrrp? ... where's my face palm gif... sigh
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

• My bosses determined that today is too pretty of a day outside to have to work so we all leave early. This has made my day.
      You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
        TA i pulled a n00b move last night! threw pants in the wash and i thought i checked all my pockets. found my thumb drive at the bottom of the washer. thank goodness the cap stayed on it, the thing still works! i promptly backed it up before i left for work
        Originally posted by hank_scorpio View Post
        Did a similar "TA" the other day too, Typ. I washed my headphones that also work with the phone (microphone thingy). And I let them dry out and works still.

Most electrical stuff will work again if gotten wet. Just needs to dry out. The worst really is if it's turned on, like a phone, and it might short out. But most of the time a few hours in an hotpress of some sort and it's good to go.

So making a mistake is now called "Pulling a TA" lol
        Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• take me with you CF!!!!!!

yes, you are the new munson TA

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• sounds great Cornfed.

We have some VIPs in the office today. so we have temps in the office to fill some desk! so strange.

I was out the last two days (in AC) and come back to a crap load of deadline stuff and requests. and a big meeting tomorrow...but relief came after my wife called after she heard from the nurse. Still need to wait on another test on Friday but ahhh, feeling better now.
            Dribbble Page
            Behance Portfolio
            Linkedin Profile

Comment

• According to Urban Dictionary

Munson
              An idiot. Imbicile. Dumb. Stupid. Or just an overall beauty.
              Nico is a munson.

You're a douche.

Comment

• we kid, because we love

never seen kingpin eh TA? rent it, it's funny.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

• Lol no never saw it It mentioned it on the website though.

Suppose that's on my list of things to do.
                  That and stop being such a n00b.

I missed you guys

Comment

• After a long work week, got news that one of the speakers that had been in the works for a while came through for our local AAF chapter. Something nice to look forward to now

http://aafjoplin.org/meeting.html

Comment

• Great news ZHGD!

How's everything else over there? Still coming back strong?
                      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Wow, this is awesome news. David Robertson and my friends of the St. Louis Symphony will be performing at this year's Proms!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012...ses?CMP=twt_gu
                        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• I'm really starting to get annoyed by the increasing use of inept password security questions on various websites. Half the time, I have no answer that fits any of their limited selection of questions.
                          1. What was your first pet's name? My family had two dogs, three horses and a cat when I was born. So I don't know it could be Tubby, Sport, Violet, Maggie, Wilson or Scratchy.

2. What was your first car? The first car I drove? The one that I shared with my older brother? The first vehicle I actually owned it was a motorcycle?

3. What is your mother's middle name? My mother had no middle name.

4. Who was your favorite childhood friend? I had lots of friends as a kid. I didn't have a universal favorite.

5. Who is your favorite comedian? Honest, I don't have a favorite comedian.

And the one that I just encountered a few moments ago that prompted this post.
                          1. Where were you on Aug. 19, 2003? ???????

Comment

• lol
                            here, I was here

(but <b> this is the things that make you forget you have chain, the happy thread...)
                            Last edited by Rachel B; 04-20-2012, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by <b> View Post
                              I'm really starting to get annoyed by the increasing use of inept password security questions on various websites. Half the time, I have no answer that fits any of their limited selection of questions.
                              1. What was your first pet's name? My family had two dogs, three horses and a cat when I was born. So I don't know it could be Tubby, Sport, Violet, Maggie, Wilson or Scratchy.
                              2. What was your first car? The first car I drove? The one that I shared with my older brother? The first vehicle I actually owned it was a motorcycle?
                              3. What is your mother's middle name? My mother had no middle name.
                              4. Who was your favorite childhood friend? I had lots of friends as a kid. I didn't have a universal favorite.
                              5. Who is your favorite comedian? Honest, I don't have a favorite comedian.

And the one that I just encountered a few moments ago that prompted this post.
                              1. Where were you on Aug. 19, 2003? ???????
                              Those security things don't care if your answer is appropriate to the question, just that you can remember it to enter later to verify you're you. Put in anything you want.

Where were you on Aug. 19, 2003? On the moon. With Steve.
                              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• hashoil..........

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X