Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• iambunny
    Reply to I now work full-time for a printer!
    iambunny
    Wow, I just came to check on this post and realized that what I typed on my phone on my lunch break on Friday did not go through like I thought it did. Sorry guys!

Anyway, thanks so much...
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello GDF!
    KitchWitch
    Mini welcome tacos!

Today, 12:46 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to School assignment: Collateral campaign
    PrintDriver
    Um...do you seriously want to focus on blowing bubbles for a disease that pretty much drowns you in mucous???
    Today, 12:31 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to New Logo
    Roth
    The blue scales remind me of Bumblebee's face. Whichever way you choose to go, make it the simpler version, so for example the two circles rather than the literal scales, you want to show not tell. Make...
    Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  • Roth
    Reply to Poster critique
    Roth
    He looks like he's been in a fight with a cassette.

You can't do a poster and assume you'll throw all the imporant when and where stuff in later. They're integral.
    Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've noticed that since I set up my art desk/screen printing area in the basement, my paintbrushes have gone missing... found a few on the floor around the desk yesterday. Just now Maggie (my tiger cat) just brought me one meowing happily at her accomplishment. As much as I don't like it when the cats get into my stuff, it was sorta comical seeing my cat carry a paintbrush around
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• She just wants to help

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Yeeeeah, lol, that's it.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Funny, as I was typing this earlier I gathered all the "gifts" and put them the top drawer of my desk for now. However in the original holder that I had them in there were also popsicle sticks and those foam 'brushes', so when she couldn't gift my my wooden paint brushes, she brought me a few of each of the other kinds.... I posted that pic on facebook... she is my little helper cat It was kinda like she was all like "OK fine.... no paint brushes, take THESE instead!!!!"
          Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
          - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• I got a scholarship today! $3000/year, assuming my grades stay top notch. I'll take it!
            "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• Congrats!!
              "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

• That's awesome!!! Congrats Bunny

Comment

• Nice one Bunny!
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Congrats bunny! Now put it to good use!
                    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Congrats bunny!

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Thanks everyone!

The news was very welcome. I've been fighting with the financial aid office for a few weeks because a wire got crossed somewhere and they kept telling me I owed $8600 that wasn't covered by my loans. I knew that wasn't right, but that some mistake happened somewhere. That alone was frustrating enough, but then I just could not get a hold of my advisor for anything. I finally got an e-mail after work yesterday that everything had been sorted out and that I no longer have a balance. Then right after that I see the e-mail with the scholarship news. It was a good night!
                        "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• Woot woot! Good stuff!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• That's awesome! Congrats Bunny!
                            "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• Setting up my friends Internet tv and her thinking I'm a genius

Felt good to feel smart for a little while lol

Comment

• Congrats Bunny!!

You too Red
                                I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X