Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• JJSilver
    Reply to Unused designs - who owns them?
    JJSilver
    Here's something that will really make your head spin. Not only do I not turn over rejected ideas to the client - but those rejected ideas can be used for other clients. I remember what a very respected...
    Today, 11:22 PM
  • JJSilver
    Reply to How can I place 30 seperate quotes into one poster while still acheiving a nice look?
    JJSilver
    Hello, Amanda! You don't mention whether or not the quotes will be the poster or just on the poster. In other words, are you trying to incorporate other elements into the mix? It also helps to know the...
    Today, 10:59 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Need advice for creating a label
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Magab

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 08:59 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Hello. sFear here! :D
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF sFear

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 08:58 PM
  • rtk3tt
    Reply to Avoid borders when printing?
    rtk3tt
    When working with out bleeds I try to incorporate the margin into the artwork. I do my best to make the margin an element of the design so it looks like the margin was intentional. Sometimes I will leave...
    Today, 08:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot! Summer
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

• Awesome! Years ago when I played in the Compton Heights Concert Band, the band president had a Beermeister franchise. We used his Beermeister-branded van to haul the equipment from the band room to the bandstand in the park (nice product placement!). With his hard sell, it's a wonder we all didn't end up with one.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Got an email from the big boss in our department saying to "leave as early as your schedule permits" to get a jumpstart on the holiday weekend.

Awesome!

I would love to go home and just sit and relax...watch a movie or what not but as a parent, I will need to pick up the kids so my wife doesn't need to do that after work (so she can be home around 5:30, not 6:30)
        Dribbble Page
        Behance Portfolio
        Linkedin Profile

Comment

• garricks
          garricks commented
          Editing a comment
          We got kicked a little early, I got to sit on the patio and read a trashy summer novel for a couple hours. It was awesome. Hope you got to play with the kids some BJMR!

• Doubled the RAM on my home computer. It's running awesome now. I don't know why I didn't think to do it sooner.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Ordered a new phone today. I think my old phone knew I was due for an upgrade soon, as it was crapping out on my left and right in the last few weeks. Had to forego the slide out keyboard. They're not really making them anymore, and the ones still available are older and more likely to be outdated sooner. Got me a Samsung Galaxy S4. In white. Only the latest/greatest for me!

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Ooo! My bacon-meter is full!

blog/portfolio

Comment

• oh, hey my meter seems full too.

It wasn't full last week.
              Dribbble Page
              Behance Portfolio
              Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Found out yesterday one of my co-workers fully believes in mermaids. I believe he's starting to regret informing us of that particular fact
                I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• On another forum I belong to, one of the long-time members lost his house in the Moore, OK tornado. His family is fine. Members are getting together to contribute to his expenses. Now that's a good use for the internet.
                No cell phone, no Facebook, no iAnything. Am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lith View Post
                  Found out yesterday one of my co-workers fully believes in mermaids. I believe he's starting to regret informing us of that particular fact
                  He must have watched these specials on Animal Planet, and thought they were real documentaries:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/28/me...lanet-ratings/

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Lith
                    Lith commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's totally it! He's gonna shit when I show him that

• Virgo Nightingale
                    Virgo Nightingale commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I remember watching the first one, in bed at like 2am when my husband was away, and thinking "What the hell is this? They have real evidence now? Why is this not news?" I had to look it up online the next day and I found out it was all a fake, documentary-style "what-if" program.

• BJMRamage
                    BJMRamage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They did that with Dragons once. I neat "what if" thing and how an animal "could" breathe fire and even with lizard skin be able to fly somewhat.
                Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X