Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Comment on Logo design for Game Developer
    kemingMatters
    Check the EULA on your purchased graphic, I willing to bet it explicitly states that it's not to be used as a logo or as part of one. Besides there isn't a change a % and you're in the clear rule. ...
    Today, 05:47 PM
  • skribe
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    skribe
    No worries, you did not "anger" anyone. But a good number of us here have done logo design, and know how much work it is to come up with great ideas and designs, and see all the time those...
    Today, 05:43 PM
  • KitchWitch
    KitchWitch
    There's a myth that changing a piece of art a certain percentage makes it yours. That is not true. If the other company feels your logo looks too much like theirs they can come after you. It also does...
    Today, 05:40 PM
  • Monroe
    Opinions needed.
    Monroe
    Hey, guys, I'm new around here. Well, I made this forum signature earlier on today, and I wanted to have other's opinions. In my opinion, it's the best graphic I've made to date.

Thanks for...
    Today, 05:40 PM
  • PrestoArts
    PrestoArts
    The name was acquired first. The logo came much later. Not at the same time. Yikes! Sorry to anger everyone. I'm still learning what can and can't be done in the graphics world. That isn't the exact dragon...
    Today, 05:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An opportunity to buy me a present

I require a professional-caliber Belgian waffle iron; as well as a Kitchen-Aid stand mixer.

Who wants the honors? First come, first served; in any event I will require that the gift wrap be shiny.

Wiifm?
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Got yourself a Chef's Catalog eh?
      Those KitchenAid Stand mixers are no good unless you buy ALL the attachments.

I've been eying one of those for about 3 years now but other fun things keep jumping the line.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
        Those KitchenAid Stand mixers are no good unless you buy ALL the attachments.
        Drivey-baby, you say this on the board WHY?? The obvious place to say it is in front of me when I am unwrapping the smaller box(es), explaining to me why you bought me all the attachments in addition to the mixer itself.

Comment

So, after doing just a skooch more research, I have to ax why would a person spend between $200 and $450 for a mixer, when Sunbeam makes this one here

http://www.amazon.com/Sunbeam-FPSBHS...cm_rdp_product

for 40 bucks?

Comment

Because my mother is still using my grandmother's KitchenAid mixer from the 1940s. They're built to last.

And I still wanna know WIIFM, SideyWindyBaby.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

KitchenAid FTW. They're bullet-proof.
              "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
              LinkedIn

Comment

You're in luck, Sidey! All KitchenAid is 20% off next week @ Target, & $10 off the Oster Belgian waffler!

Comment

You gotta love when kitchen/cleaning appliances are on sale just in time for Mother's Day.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X