Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• approveme
    Reply to Hardware, Software Advice
    approveme
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy here.
    Today, 05:59 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    Roth
    This is inferior to the original in every way. PD made some very good points already to do with hierarchy, and energy. There are basically three elements, the figure, the name, and the background, so...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Roth
    This is a bit of a stretch. It's like you saw the H in the weights, ran with it, hit a creative wall and tried really hard to make the rest fit. The logo and name are out of proportion to one another...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • extraordenary
    extraordenary
    Professional designers either create the images themselves, or get it from someone else with respects to the copyrights. Designers often make sure that the image they have is royalty-free so they don't...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • graphic91
    graphic91
    Umm...really? I know about the design rules, but where to look first? There's not that much information or "look-at-mes" on it and it's just the cover of a video game. Most people who want to...
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes that's scary Red. I bet she will come wandering in as soon as she gets hungry, probably all bleary eyed and pregnant again

You might try securing all the other pets and leaving the door open.

Comment

• If she eats dry food, try shaking the box outside the front door. That might make her come running. *crosses fingers*
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Hope she comes back soon, Red. Anytime mine have gotten out, I always find them hiding within ten feet of the door. Too scared to even call out, but once they get hungry...
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• We had bad hail yesterday. Today, ten minutes after my husband leaves for work he calls me. "Hey, uh, why don't you take a walk around the house. See if anything is damaged, anything is missing. That would be great."

I did that yesterday, doofus, and why didn't you do it? I got shit to do today.

Argh.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• WE FOUND HER! She was camping out in the neighbors garage. So after a firm scolding and lots of hugging and kissing .. she is curled up and napping on the couch! ... and if she is pregnant again she is in big do doo lol

her appt at the vets is this Tuesday .... I thought she might have ran away so she didn't have to go .... there will be no more babies ... if I have anything to say about it anyway lol

Now I am heading up to my sisters for a little cook out .... I hope there is booze cause I need some lol

Not really but it sounds good anyway ... I definitely see a strong coffee in my future though

.... oh and we did the can opener, shake box, leave window open thing ... to no avail. I was heading out to the van and hear this faint mew ... I look over and there she is stretching and yawning under the neighbors garage door. She came right too me but, didn't like being carried inside.

Nothing like a major rescue mission on a sunny Sunday morning lol

Thanks Gang xxx (((Hugs)))

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• I'm glad you found her ok, and so quickly.
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Whew! Glad she's found!!
                Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

• Glad everything worked out well Kat.
                  "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
                  LinkedIn

Comment

• Glad she's safe Kittie! What a relief!

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Corinth? Seriously? RKK has some brave lil tutty pats out in corn farm country. Must love you big time if they navigate all that to come home to you.
                      Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Comment

• Glad all went well. (Sorry-have not seen the name of that town in forever. Threw me.) WB RKK's putty tat!
                        Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Comment

• OMG RKK, I know your pain. I had a ginger kitty named Tigger that got out one time and we didn't know where he got to until we heard the neighbor's dog barking. The neighbor's dog is named Bear...with good reason. I dash outside, see Tigger, terrified in a corner of the fence, with the behemoth of a dog that is Bear barking his head off at the intruder. Within seconds, he learned what it meant to be fearful. I came out, snatched my poor baby from the corner, and started snarling, yowling and hissing at the dog. Scared and confused, Bear went off with his tail between his legs to the other side of his yard. When the owners came out to see what the commotion was about, they saw me holding Tigger and asked me if Bear was harassing my kitty, to which I proudly stated, "Heh, not anymore. Bear's learned to never come between a lioness and her baby, ain't that right Tigger?"

At which point, Tigger was punished for running outside and put in his time out box for two hours...which lasted 20 minutes cause I was so damn happy he was safe! ;^;
                          There's A Wikid Mind in the Works!
                          http://www.wikidworksstudios.com/ (Work in Progress ^-^; )

Comment

• Lmao you guys... Thanks for the giggles

She is all curled up on my lap atop her pillow at the moment, sleeping as though she doesn't have a care in the world .....or that she caused her mother quite a few new gray hairs

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• oh phew! RKK I'm so glad she's back and alls well. That is just the worst when one of your 'kids' disappears

Comment

• Glad you got your kitty back RKK.
                                I took my little one outdoors with me yesterday while I was working out in the back yard (outside is too scary for my big manly cat). I turn my back for a moment then look back to find her rolling around in the biggest patch of dusty dirt. She was just covered. She got to stay outside until she shook most of it off and looked orange and black again instead of gray.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X