Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    kemingMatters
    I also vote keep it BUT I think you should consider bumping it down a few point sizes to soften it's intensity a bit.

I would also suggest you revisit the kerning and consider joining some...
    Today, 01:26 PM
  • monica100
    Reply to Photos and banner ads...
    monica100
    I thing photoshop is the best tool. You must to save pictures as jpeg or png with the final resolution and then you must to use a tool to reduce image size like optimizesuite.

Enj...
    Today, 11:43 AM
  • DanCMU
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    DanCMU
    The period, to me, makes it more of an assertion rather than a suggestion. I know that's not what that's used for (technically speaking) but it makes it pack a little more punch.

I vote to...
    Today, 11:03 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Dissertation topic
    PrintDriver
    What's a selfie?
    Just kidding.
    Narcissistic for the most part, more fleeting than a hashtag in general, and somehow people think they can make social statements with them. Society has become...
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    <b>
    I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very...
    Today, 03:54 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I've never had a bad cheese danish there. Love those things.

Guess where I'm going tomorrow morning??
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• yummmm...
      I'm pretty hungry now and reading this didn't help any.

only idea for breakfast i have for morning is coffee.
      Dribbble Page
      Behance Portfolio
      Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
        Last week I went to Barnes & Noble to get a Nook. I had a lovely chat with Nook Lady and learned all sorts of cool stuff, including the fact that they didn't have any. Okay, so they called another store. Nope. And another. Nope. No B&N's in the area had any. Fine. They said they'd order one and it should be just a few days. A week later I called to check and some kid says, "No, it's not in yet. We said we'd call you when it got here, remember?" Oh, do tell. Thank you, Captain Pimple.

You crack me up

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• kitch - for making me want a bear claw. damn you!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I'm starving now.
            "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
              kitch - for making me want a bear claw. damn you!
              Bring me one.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• being told there'd be someone here between 8-9 am...waiting, waiting, waiting.
                Call office (first 4 times busy busy busy) and they say they should be there between 9-11 (this was at 10:30)

still nobody is here. might be in for a BBB write up. a respectful call is easy to do, rather than have me sit here waiting.
                Dribbble Page
                Behance Portfolio
                Linkedin Profile

Comment

Bring me one.
                  I grabbed one on the way to work
                  I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Bring me one.
                    we've gone too far, you get taco bell and you'll like it!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

• istock brings up nothing for me...even with silly searches like Balloon or Dog.
                      Dribbble Page
                      Behance Portfolio
                      Linkedin Profile

Comment

• istocks search goes funky sometimes for me as well. logging out and back in usually fixes it.

Comment

• A bear claw AND Taco Bell? Awesome.
                          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• no, you fore go the bear claw in lieu of taco bell. i can get you those twisty cinnamon thingies if you need a sugar fix.

Comment

• Hm. Forum won't load on my computer, but is up and running on my phone. ?

blog/portfolio

Comment

• working fine for me on a PC

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X