Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Can anyone help identifying this script typeface?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Eann and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 03:00 PM
  • Pat Angelo
    Reply to Laptop Bags
    Pat Angelo
    Yeah,go to shop and choose a suitable.
    Today, 01:32 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    Yeah, it's too bad new designers don't know them.
    I had a couple sub-vendor printers go completely offline for two weeks in November due to a Christmas crush. They didn't take any new orders for...
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    You shouldn't be looking on google images... at least not without expecting to pursue permission to use the images. Google images is NOT a stock site, though some stock shows up in it.

There...
    Today, 01:01 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    PrintDriver
    Very strange. You want someone to tell you how to set up a site so YOU will benefit?
    The Graphic Design part sounds like it will be very important to the success of your site.
    How much money...
    Today, 12:54 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok... that just made me really LOL. You must have been chuckling as well

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• KitchWitch
      KitchWitch commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been laughing my patootie off.

• We're coming to visit because we want to go to Disney World. What are we going to do there? Have you written our itinerary? Are we doing something when we get in? Can we go to this restaurant?

I told you to download the app and use the site for a reason!!!!!
    "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• PanToshi
      PanToshi commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear you! Can you pick me up from the airport? You're taking us to the Statue of Liberty, right? Can you get us tickets to Phantom? I wanna see a homeless guy, one of those mole people... Where do all the celebrities hang out, can we go there?

Living in a popular tourist destination has it's downsides. :P

• Reminds me of when my friend from the UK came to visit. He went to see his Mom in Canada .. she lives just across the Border in Ontario. He wanted to go to Niagara Falls ... she said "If I have to take one more person to see the Falls I'm going to jump in while I'm there!"

LOL

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• garricks
      garricks commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never been to the top of the Gateway Arch.

• Just got off the phone with a customer while my boss was in the background gossiping with the Xerox tech, dropping "F" bombs left and right, in a really loud voice. Really? How professional. Unbelievable. This woman has absolutely no business running a business.
    And I love how she has 35 minutes to bullshit with the tech but If she sees me on this site she asks me what I'm doing? I just say - looking for an answer to a question.

Comment

• I was given a Photoshop file to update and work from today. It has at least 100 layers, and none of those layers are labeled or grouped or in any kind of discernible order whatsoever. I began the incredibly tedious process of organizing it so that 1) I could know what the heck I was doing, and 2) so the next poor soul to work on this won't be facepalming as I was.

To make it better, about 1.5-2 hours into this I had to run to a meeting so I just left my computer as is. Come back from the meeting 30 minutes later and my computer had crashed and was turned off. Thankfully PS had recovered my file, but all of a sudden it was telling me it had to replace all the fonts because they weren't on the system, even though I hadn't had any trouble with that at all before the crash. Sigh.
      "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• Social Media is not an easy button; you don't get thousands of qualified leads on a single tweet.. or twit as the case may be.
        Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

• I took a couple of tiny red sinus pills a little while ago and one of them stuck to the back of my throat. So I've spent the last half hour trying in vain to either gag it back up or get it to go down. Little bastid was stuck like glue. I guess it finally dissolved since I can't feel it anymore

Comment

• kemingMatters
            kemingMatters commented
            Editing a comment
            You must really want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes if you took two red pills

• I'll bet it tasted delish

Comment

• Testing

Comment

• Another test!
              Ivan Raszl | GDF Support

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X