Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• AmitMan
    Reply to Seeking critiques
    AmitMan
    I quite like it, maybe play around with some more typefaces and see how you go. Maybe see how a classical typeface like optima, bodoni or perpetua look? Maybe thats the kind of look your after....
    Today, 10:31 AM
  • thatstheway
    Reply to Freelance Advice - Family Conflict
    thatstheway
    I have some education in the designing field but I wouldnt consider myself a professional.
    I enjoy myself some well done design-visuals but I dont earn money with it.
    So I hope its still okay...
    Today, 07:45 AM
  • mguise
    While working on a logo for a client, he sent me logo designs from another designer
    mguise
    Please forgive me if this is a general situation which has been posted before but Iā€™m at a loss as to how to handle this.

I have a client that requested that I design a logo for him....
    Today, 05:58 AM
  • Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to Really cool and really freaky at the same time.
    Red Kittie Kat
    That was pretty neat ... I thought they were paintings as well.
    Today, 04:35 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to Flyer tutorial
    <b>
    Welcome to the forum Designerbuddy. The first few posts from every forum member are moderated to keep spam off the site, so if your posts don't show up immediately, there's no need to post again. A moderator...
    Today, 04:30 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodness. Glad you took the respectable path and are moving on to your grandparents'.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• That's really awful, are you going to be okay?
      "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

• Originally posted by urstwile
        are you going to be okay?
        Do I have much of a choice? Not like I can 'skip over or restart this weekend. Just gotta grab my crap walking boots and keep moving foward. *sigh*
        Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

• Hopefully your bro was just stressed and will calm down given some space. Hope your weekend isn't entirely spoiled.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Sorry to hear taht .. was he drinking?

Don't hesitate to call the cops - don't take anyones abuse CA ... he sounds like he needs some help before he does end up hurting someone or himself.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Yeah, what Kat said. Be safe Ckret.

Comment

• holy cow... I'm glad you're getting out of there... at least until he calms down.

Be safe!
                "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
                  ...was he drinking?
                  Better not be, he is only 20 (just turned it in May). I am 24...

I am over here at the Gransparents house sitting on her couch talking to her right now. 11:39pm right now. Gonna hit the ay in a few and try to get some sleep...

I am all scratched up from our wrestling. Hopefully it will be unicky looking by tomorrow...

Sleep tight everyone!!!
                  Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

• Ckret, I don't mean to pry but is your brother mentally disabled? That's quite an extreme thing to have to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by CkretAjint
                      Better not be, he is only 20 (just turned it in May). I am 24...

I am over here at the Gransparents house sitting on her couch talking to her right now. 11:39pm right now. Gonna hit the ay in a few and try to get some sleep...

I am all scratched up from our wrestling. Hopefully it will be unicky looking by tomorrow...

Sleep tight everyone!!!
                      Hey just because he's younger than the legal drinking age, don't mean he's not drunk! I'm sure you know that anyway...Who's bigger by the way? Can you put him into a hold and until he calms down?

Comment

• Urst: no he is not, sometimes I do wonder. But he is not, just a asshat.

Buda: I seriously doubt he was drunk. It was 9 at night and he had just got off of work. So unless he was drunk at work, i doubt it. He works out and is HUGE. But luckily I am still larger than he is. He is only about 6'0" not sure about weight, I am 6'4" 190 lbs, average build. Luckily for me He doesn't cut his hair often and it is rather longer (mine is short and spikey) so grabbing a hand full of it and yanking down on it so his face is pointed towards the ground really helps him not see where the person is he is fighting.... hehe

If I am going to fight, I will fight MY WAY to ensure I won't get hurt, but I definately will not ever throw the first punch. But once you do, I will stand up for those around me. Brother or not....

Sorry for being slightly rude last night, was stressful. But THANK YOU for your concern everyone, it definately helped me talk things out a bit.

I spoke with the ex-gf and she suggested that since he works out often, the attitude swing might be related to steriods. I will bring it up to my parents and let them deal with it. That last thing I wanna do is fight the jerk again...

Comment

• Steroids can bring out anger and aggressive behaviour.

... and you weren't rude at all

Comment

• Thanks RKK, but I kinda felt like I was a bit. *shrugs*

Maybe I am just overly nice??? haha

Comment

• O and for an update....

Came home this morning, Mom was about to take him out for lunch to talk about everything. I walked in the other room, not saying 1 word and he comes out of his bedroom screaming and yelling at me for showing back up in "his turf"

Gonna be a long weekend. Might even leave tomorrow and go back to South FL, after Karen goes home.

OYE!

Comment

• Well there is definitely something going on there ... more than meets the eye.

I hope everything works out for you CA

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X