• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That IS a good question.
    Less be more.

Comment

• yay naked mole rats!
      Last edited by Brie; 07-19-2008, 01:13 AM.
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

• what did i miss....mole rats?
        "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
        [I]

Comment

• Mole rats this and mole rats that. Everywhere you look: Mole Rats!
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• I'm getting used to my new look

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• scary.....
              "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
              [I]

Comment

• You mean scary in a sexy kind of way right? You wanna see some skin?
                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• I find it rather disturbing actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrktguy29
                    I find it rather disturbing actually.
                    how about this then?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• oh god! that's horrible! Thank you Typically, yes very disturbing.
                      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

• 2 for feeding on... well, you know where. and 1 for the belly button?
                        Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

• OK, that wins.

Comment

• OK, so you all may have some suggestions. The company I work for has a a little over 200 agents and we have a montly ad which holds all of the agents photos and a list of open houses for that week. (It is a real estate company) They complain there photo is to small and want it bigger, but yet they complain about the cost. We use a 2 page spread to fit on average 190 agents on. We have talked about moving the open house listings to a half a page on the next page so we would have the full 2 page spread for use to make the photos bigger. I have came up with a design, but the size of the photos are not that much bigger and only because of proportion.

Any thoughts? A gun to the head maybe?

Comment

• Pitch it, seems like in this case they can't have their cake and eat it too. It seems pretty black and white, this way or that way...

Personally I would talk them into ditching their personal images. Stop being so damn vain and plastering your ugly mug all over hosing stuff. I know that is your 'image' and that helps you sell. But when I am looking for a house I wanna see the house, Not your picture, or you with your dog or you on a boat. I don't care. If the house is right and the price is right you could be a 2 foot tall, crack dealing midget that looks like a naked mole rat and I'd but the house. Not cause you ad had you and you dog taking up 3/4 of the sapce available!

/rant
                              Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

• I'll let you tell that to them. I sometimes feel like a daycare worker.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X