Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Sm1leKip
    Starting my graphic design career
    Sm1leKip
    Hello everyone!
    As you may have noticed I'm new here, so I just want to say that it is really great to be part of this amazing forum! But let's get to the point. I'm 13-years old boy and I'm really...
    Today, 08:25 PM
  • graphic91
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    graphic91
    There are motion controls with alot of action, but I don't think that should change anything. His pose and the weapon he's holding shows it's an action game, right? And yeah, the original does look more...
    Today, 05:53 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    PrintDriver
    It's a Wii game. Are you just supposed to stand still when you play it or is it an "action" game?
    Your cover is a static pose. Compare it to the original. Which is more "exciting...
    Today, 05:42 PM
  • graphic91
    What do you think of my video game cover art?
    graphic91
    I made my own version of the cover art for the video game No More Heroes. It's not intended to be better or worse than the original artwork, but it might be helpful if you guys let me know if you find...
    Today, 02:52 PM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Lucifer
    I, personally, don't like the dumbbell idea. Check out ON and Dymatize. The dumbbell logo would look good if your client owned a gym.
    Today, 01:06 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most important matter that gets on my nerves is the fact that some people don't care about the other ones and they only solicit their convenience....

Comment

• FF - Scientologists are now tracking you!!!

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by eugenetyson View Post
        FF - Scientologists are now tracking you!!!
        Why doesn't that surprise me lol. I went to Quebec City with my girlfriend and riiiiiight behind out Hotel was a "School of Scientology". I stopped dead in my tracks and burst out laughing, I'm surprised they didn't have a statue of Mr Cruise erected out front.
        Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• I don't know about you but I'm definitely definitey definitely, going to a station on Venus when I die, and then I'll be sent back to Earth to land off the coast of California and then I'll find a new body to inhabit at the nearest convenient baby hospital - of course I won't remember this happened. But that's science for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
            Why doesn't that surprise me lol. I went to Quebec City with my girlfriend and riiiiiight behind out Hotel was a "School of Scientology". I stopped dead in my tracks and burst out laughing, I'm surprised they didn't have a statue of Mr Cruise erected out front.
            We have one in Springfield, IL. The place looks like a small doctor or dentist office. Every once in a while, I drive by it and laugh about it. Springfield isn't exactly a high profile place for celebs lol
            Mine's Bauhaus. What's your favorite font?

Comment

FF - Scientologists are now tracking you!!!
              I've got stalker-ex-girlfriends that I would be more scared of than the church of Scientology....
              "No one ever called the fire department for doing something smart"
              - unknown

"There's never enough time to do it right; but there always seems to be enough time to do it twice!"
              - Me (not really, but I say it a lot)

Comment

• Originally posted by mb_design View Post
                We have one in Springfield, IL. The place looks like a small doctor or dentist office. Every once in a while, I drive by it and laugh about it. Springfield isn't exactly a high profile place for celebs lol
                You'd be surprised. That's exactly the out-of-the-way place celebs would go. Fewer paparazzi.
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Wonky iPhone alarm clocks

From the telegraph.co.uk

Users of Apple’s iPhone 4 mobile phone could be forgiven for arriving late in to work this morning – an apparent bug in the phone’s software prevented the handset’s alarm function from working correctly.

Although the time on the iPhone 4 automatically updated when the clocks went back at the weekend, it seems the alarm function didn’t, resulting in scores of people being woken an hour later than they had intended today.

A similar bug affected iPhone 4 users in Australia and New Zealand when clocks switched from Daylight Saving Time last month. The glitch could strike again next week when the United States adjusts its clocks to mark the start of winter.

Apple has not officially commented on the issue, though the company did apparently pledge to roll out a software update when the bug struck in Australasia in October.

Scores of over-sleepers from across Europe took to Twitter to vent their frustration. “iPhone alarm bug made me wake up late,” tweeted Saghul. “Alarm issues this morning with an iOS 4.1 iPhone,” tweeted Conor Mulhern. “It went off exactly an hour late. Glad it may not have been just me.”

“iPhone alarm bug strikes! I thought it was just me but apparently the bug that caused my iPhone alarm to wake me an hour late hit everyone!,” tweeted Simon Moores.

iPhone 4 users can circumvent the alarm bug by deleting all alarms and creating new alarm alerts. Editing existing alarms will not resolve the problem.
                  Here in the US we go back to Standard time in a few days, but all this week, my alarms have been going off exactly an hour EARLY, although the time remains correct.

So now I know to delete and re-set all of my alarm clocks on Sunday afternoon.
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• @ mb_design - Lol my fav. is Bauhaus too :P my buddy always jokes about it to me.

Originally posted by firefighter26 View Post
                    I've got stalker-ex-girlfriends that I would be more scared of than the church of Scientology....
                    Don't get me started on Stalker-ex-girlfriends. I had one who (whom?), when I told her it was over she said, and I quote, "No"... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU SAY TO THAT!?

She then proceeded to tell me, "You know that feeling you get when a relationship is over". I politely nodded my head. She replied with, "well this isn't over" :s

Comment

• Originally posted by firefighter26 View Post
                      Got a few of those too. One in particular that started hanging out with my sister after we finished. Then she was in the house all the time. Then my sister and her decided to go on holiday. Then my sister gave her 500 to book tickets for flight and accommodation. Then stalker girl didn't buy holiday, bought stuff for herself.

I've had two stalker-ex-gf, that I recall. The other one, we were drunk in a nightclub and kissed and stuff. About two weeks later, I had had not contact with her, but I went to a pub with my friends for Halloween. Low and behold, she was there with my sister. She comes over to me and says "Why didn't you tell me you were going out tonight?" And I was like "Erm... haven't seen or heard from you in two weeks?" She was miffed and stormed off. Then a friend of mine (a girl) broke up with her fella. So I walked her home (all the way across the road). Then I get a text from stalker girl who says "Where are you". I explained I was walking a friend home because she was upset. And she says "Would you not think to walk me home??? You're an a**hole". I apologised and for the next week she txt me about 10 times a day still complaining. By the end of the week I just txt her saying "I only got with you because I heard you were easy" and i never heard from her again.

Comment

About two weeks later, I had had not contact with her, but I went to a pub with my friends for Halloween. Low and behold, she was there with my sister. She comes over to me and says "Why didn't you tell me you were going out tonight?" And I was like "Erm... haven't seen or heard from you in two weeks?" She was miffed and stormed off. Then a friend of mine (a girl) broke up with her fella. So I walked her home (all the way across the road). Then I get a text from stalker girl who says "Where are you". I explained I was walking a friend home because she was upset. And she says "Would you not think to walk me home??? You're an a**hole". I apologised and for the next week she txt me about 10 times a day still complaining. By the end of the week I just txt her saying "I only got with you because I heard you were easy" and i never heard from her again.
                        Hahaha! I love psycho girl stories... Relates to How I Met Your Mother's Hot/Crazy Scale. Me thinks we should start a thread on the subject...

Comment

• Hot/Crazy scale is genius!!!
                          I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

• Does that involve NPH?

Comment

• Of course Eugene.

See all the awesomeness you miss out on?
                              I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

• NPH is a jerk.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X