X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Bladez! Good for you for letting this guy know he needs to be more careful. I'm guessing his windshield was about to shatter at the next pothole anyway.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Ever think of grabbing your arm and falling on the ground yelling, "He hit me he hit me!"
      ?

Comment

• doesn't surprise me... he is a ninja and all

glad you didn't get in any trouble for it and you showed that idiot to pay more attention

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
          Do you think he had the presence of mind to hit the windshield before he came after you?
          He started yelling at me before I even finished crossing the street. I don't know what he was saying, I didn't pay attention, but I suspect he was yelling at me to go back because I broke the windshield. I do remember seeing the whole thing flex when I hit it...

Originally posted by The Artist View Post
          Saw your post on fb Bladez lol I was going to ask what it was all about but figured I'd get 100+ notifications.

I can't believe you broke his windshield with your hand though lol, well done. I don't know if I'd go after someone who did that to my car...
          It took a lot of willpower not to kick in his door. And even more not to hit him when he finally caught up to me. Then, when he was on the phone with the cops he told them "Someone hit my car and ran away." Really??? Ran away??? I continued walking to my car! I had no reason to go back to some ******* who was yelling at me about something.

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
          Ever think of grabbing your arm and falling on the ground yelling, "He hit me he hit me!"
          ?
          That actually never crossed my mind...mostly because he didn't actually hit me and I'm to honest to try something like that. Instead I'm just quick to anger and I react awfully fast...I'm definitely not one of those "Think before you act" people....
          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
          | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
          | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
            I can't believe you broke his windshield with your hand though
            It was also a very, very cold day, so the glass would be more likely to shatter with the temperatures. (-24C yesterday after work).

I'm just thankful that I'm not:
            a) bailing Bladez out of jail
            b) paying some ridiculous fine b/c Bladez committed an act of vandalism
            c) picking up his personal effects b/c some guy had a gun and didn't like his reaction.

I have challenged Bladez to see if we can have one year pass where we do not have to speak to cops about any sort of incident. I think I should bet big money on it, cause it's unlikely to happen.
            I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

• I would just ninja my way out of the bullets path *LOL*
              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
              | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Originally posted by Audentia View Post
                c) picking up his personal effects b/c some guy had a gun and didn't like his reaction.
                Upon first read, I though you'd typed a different word instead of reaction. Starts with an e. Had a flashing image in my head of a guy pulling a gun on Bladez because he'd exposed his excited self and the guy didn't like what he saw.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• ^ Haha. Awesome Virgo.

Comment

• LMAO @ Virgo.

They don't call me the Pantsless Wonder for NUTHIN! hahaha
                    | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• It takes some force to crack a window, especially with your hand, open or closed. And windscreens are tougher right? It must have been in bits anyway? Bladez, was there any damage to your hand? Cuts, bruises etc?

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• Bladez was wearing gloves.

Around here windshields are just trashed b/c of the gravel they put on the roads. So it was likely just a weak spot already and that is what made it shatter.

Comment

• Remember how I just replaced my windshield? I got a tiny nick in it from a piece of kicked up gravel 4 days after getting it installed.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Originally posted by Audentia View Post
                            It was also a very, very cold day, so the glass would be more likely to shatter with the temperatures. (-24C yesterday after work).
                            Originally posted by Audentia View Post
                            Around here windshields are just trashed b/c of the gravel they put on the roads. So it was likely just a weak spot already and that is what made it shatter.
                            I think Audi doubts your window smashing abilities Bladez.
                            I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• Lol. If you've seen the size of Bladez you would understand why. He's definitely not the biggest guy in the world, so he only has so much weight to put behind something when he hits it.

Comment

• That's the nice thing about momentum...you don't necessarily need a lot of weight behind something for it to have a lot of force. Just velocity.

When I was talking to the cops, and they mentioned they were surprised by the amount of damage I did by just using my hand, and that the guy said he came to a full stop before I hit his windshield. I told the cops that "physics is a funny thing...and object in motion tends to stay in motion until something stops it. I was already swinging my hand before he came to a stop." He kinda laughed at that...
                                | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X