Venture capitalists and the design industry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venture capitalists and the design industry

This is an easy to read article from a screen printing trade mag regarding how venture capitalists are disrupting their market.
    It's pretty eye opening.
    Might be a good dissertation topic for the adventurous student too.
    http://screenweb.com/content/the-fou...0#.V-MmlrV4zDx

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
    Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
    Glitchin
    Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
    Today, 03:55 PM
  • Glitchin
    Comment on Logo Feedback
    Glitchin
    I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
    Today, 03:24 PM
  • Glitchin
    Reply to Critique Please?
    Glitchin
    This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
    Today, 02:58 PM
  • Glitchin
    Comment on Critique Please?
    Glitchin
    Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
    Today, 02:54 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Portfolio usage of work
    PrintDriver
    Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
    Today, 12:42 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X